Poll: Should J.C. be a moderator?

Should J.C. be a moderator?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should J.C. be a moderator?

• Yes
    • No

Sign in to follow this  

you don't derail threads like *cough, cough* the Bronies do

*cough, cough* every post Epsilon makes.

Ah, such bitter irony... you two have managed to turn this into the *cough, cough* thread.

J.C. should be a mod in my honest opinion.

Discuss.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Yeah, why not? Jarate him and make him yellow, all-knowing guardian of peace and jolly!

Wait, if Mods are jarate yellow, what are admins? :shock:

Yeah, why not? Jarate him and make him yellow, all-knowing guardian of peace and jolly!

Wait, if Mods are jarate yellow, what are admins? :shock:

Traffic cone orange?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

As said before, the decision lies with Ross. I would enjoy J.C.'s presence in the mod squad. (I also have coined a new term.)

How are mods chosen, anyway?

Ross the almighty.

And what must you do for Ross the almighty to make you an admin? Have, uhh... role model like qualities?

Ross the almighty.

And what must you do for Ross the almighty to make you an admin? Have, uhh... role model like qualities?

It's not like it's like you climb the ranks from user to admin. Admins are only needed to code the actual site, moderators help keep topics on track, move topics, etc. and users post. I don't think we really need any more mods at the moment though, we're usually pretty civil here.

I know that... -_-

What does Ross look for when he makes someone a mod, though?

It's not like it's like you climb the ranks from user to admin. Admins are only needed to code the actual site, moderators help keep topics on track, move topics, etc. and users post.

Hmm, admin, I like the sound of that. Too bad I'm not good at coding. :cry:

Hi Friend.

It's not like it's like you climb the ranks from user to admin. Admins are only needed to code the actual site, moderators help keep topics on track, move topics, etc. and users post.

Hmm, admin, I like the sound of that. Too bad I'm not good at coding. :cry:

I don't think being an admin/moderator would be nearly as fun as people think.

I don't think being an admin/moderator would be nearly as fun as people think.

On the contrary, an admin coding would be fun. I don't think it would be as much fun moderating (I've been one before).

Hi Friend.

I wouldn't be a good mod; I'm too biased toward things like ponies..

I'd be an abysmal admin; no clue how to script.

I wouldn't be a good mod; I'm too biased toward things like ponies..

I'd be an abysmal admin; no clue how to script.

But I do. Not very well though, good enough to help script a website, but I would need assistance on advanced things.

Hi Friend.

JC is cool, but I do think there are enough mods right now. Hardly any spam, no serious flame wars, and everyone goes off topic then back on topic.

I actually believe any one of the top 20 posters would make a good mod.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I voted for if he ever wanted to be.

But for now J.C. can stay Just Cool.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I actually believe any one of the top 20 posters would make a good mod.

Me? Mod? Good?

Nope_avi.gif