Freeman's zodiac sign

Sign in to follow this  

I'm interested in horscopes and zodiac and similar stuff so I eventually started fitting the righ zodiac sign to Gordon's personality.

After some research I discovered he fits Areis perfectly.

Why?

element: fire :D

ruling planet: Mars :mrgreen:

ruling house: first

quality: cardinal

personality profile: high energy, seeks adventure, pioneer, first to take risk, enthusiastic, courageus, acts first - thiks later, independent, determinate, talkative, extravertic

but also: MOODY, SARCASTIC, BOSSY, SHORT TEMPERED, SELF-INVOLVED, IMPULSIVE, IMPATIENT, EGOISTIC, AROGANT :mrgreen: doesn't like to follow someone's orders, easily takes offens on comments made, "me first" attitude, POSSIBLE BURSTS OF ANGER BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH ACCUMULATED ENERGY :lol:

This is result of my research. I reckon a person like that is the most likely to survive extreme conditions and pressure when starting from the very ground zero point.

For example I can't imagine pisces to survive in the same way or survive at all.... rather just crying and falling into depression :D for a while (sorry pisces) or aquarius beeing so determined and acting without thinking when's needed even when you walk around in circles for hours and meet creatures jumping on your head... all the time! aaarghh!

Do you have other sign that fits to Gordon better in your opinion? ;)

Do we have any Aries here? hello?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I'm a Leo and I think Freeman fits that sign in a lot of ways too.

Personality: -Confident

-Ambitious

-Generous

-Pretentious

-Domineering

-Vain

-Stubborn

Temperment: Very independent but likes being in control of others. Needs people to appreciate his worth. Very vain and proud so one would not take kindly to insults. Very persistent and can continue arduous tasks for long periods of time through one's extrordinary will power. Does well in buisness if in command and control. Can shake off terrifying events that would greatly horrify others. Known to pounce if pushed to far over the edge, (of sanity).

Okay, so Freeman isn't exactly generous but other than that Leo fits the bill rather nicely.

Okay, so Freeman isn't exactly generous but other than that Leo fits the bill rather nicely.

He's very generous... He gives out free used bullets en masse.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, let's see.

He's kinda an angry dude all the time, so that would be Cancer.

However, he definitely has some megalomania to him, as well, which would point to Aquarius...

And while he does have a drug interest, and possibly schizophrenia, I wouldn't call it strong enough to label him a Capricorn...

I probably shouldn't be posting here given the closest thing I have to knowledge of teh zodiac is Homestuck Trolls, eh?

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

He's also constantly surrounded by radioactive sludge, so that would be Cancer too.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Huh. I'm an Aries. I'm not really into that horoscope stuff. The furthest I've delved into it is "Huh. My star sign is a ram. Cool."

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

I'm Capricorn, and I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

Same.

Well, let's see.

However, he definitely has some megalomania to him, as well, which would point to Aquarius...

And while he does have a drug interest, and possibly schizophrenia, I wouldn't call it strong enough to label him a Capricorn...

I probably shouldn't be posting here given the closest thing I have to knowledge of teh zodiac is Homestuck Trolls, eh?

I wouldn't say he's angry all the time. Only during FM because bad crap is happening to him.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Well, let's see.

I wouldn't say he's angry all the time. Only during FM because bad crap is happening to him.

I dunno.

Even before the resonance cascade, he seemed pretty easily agitated.

I mean, we aren't talking Karkat levels of anger, but it's certainly there.

Yeah, honestly, he's totally a Cancer/Aquarius blend.

Well, let's see.

I dunno.

Even before the resonance cascade, he seemed pretty easily agitated.

I mean, we aren't talking Karkat levels of anger, but it's certainly there.

Yeah, honestly, he's totally a Cancer/Aquarius blend.

People have usually one sign or a mix of two close to each other ;) plus some other aspects. However I think that Cancers don't get into fights easily and don't tend to party that hard as Freeman, what's more Cancer's nature is to be in "hurray" mode in the beginning but then slowly withdraw to a safer place. These are mostly family natured people.

Somehow I can't see Ross' Freeman being like that.

Aquarius fits a bit but it doesn't have guts like a fire sign, what we can see in Freeman's mind. Aquarius also thinks much more before acting than Freeman, on average. Megalomania fits but other features not that much.... And Freeman has very little empathy towards others. He is also much too short tempered, and missing some subtelty that Aquarius usually has. :]

Well, like I said, I base my full understanding of astrology on characters from Homestuck, so there's no way in Belgium what I say will truly parallel the actual zodiac thing.

Of course, as an engineer and man of SCIENCE! I could really care less about the actual zodiac. :P

This is a bit off-topic, but I feel it needs to be said. Username, your sig is too damn big.

i do see only 1 thing different about Freeman than the zodiac you picked about and thats the "acts first - thinks later". Freeman seems to think first when not under attack and then act then think again.

also i dont recall ever seeing anything about Aquarius being megalomaniacal people.

and one more thing, that Cancer joke a few posts back. no... just no, not funny.

i do see only 1 thing different about Freeman than the zodiac you picked about and thats the "acts first - thinks later". Freeman seems to think first when not under attack and then act then think again.

also i dont recall ever seeing anything about Aquarius being megalomaniacal people.

and one more thing, that Cancer joke a few posts back. no... just no, not funny.

what Cancer joke?

what Cancer joke?

this one. i hope you didnt think i meant that part of my last post towards you.

He's also constantly surrounded by radioactive sludge, so that would be Cancer too.