• American/Western
    • Anime
    • European
    • I don't care
    • All of it
    • Animation is for 5 year olds
    • Stick

Sign in to follow this  

We know people here like animation. This is a question about what you enjoy most.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hi Friend.

If anyone doesn't vote for anime I will personally change their votes by coding a way to change peoples votes without going into the database... not really.

I like anime, but damn it fellas,
are a little too... creepy for me.

Then don't watch anime ponies

Yes, watch other great animes that don't involve ponies! Specifically Haruhi, Clannad and Fruits Basket... don't expect me to list every anime I've ever seen, it'd take a few decades.

Watch it.

Bahaha! I pity you! Sending ME a link to the dance of Mottoke Sailor Fuku? I've known that song off by heart since the third time I've heard it, and I mean the full thing, not that excerpt!

Care to take a look at the video ABG linked me to earlier?

Don't ask me the the f**k you watched, I don't know either.

Well that was stupid. The only good part was the background music (Amy's theme from Doctor Who).

Watch it.

Bahaha! I pity you! Sending ME a link to the dance of Mottoke Sailor Fuku? I've known that song off by heart since the third time I've heard it, and I mean the full thing, not that excerpt!

cool_story_bro_lololol_165.jpg

Care to take a look at the video ABG linked me to earlier?

Don't ask me the the f**k you watched, I don't know either.

ABG, why you no haz sanity?

Is that a challenge, zakalak? I'm not very good at typing Japanese romaji (screw anything else) but uhh... I'll think of something!

EDIT:

[08:55:25] Jexius: wha

[08:55:36] Jexius: That's the lucky star opening

[08:55:52] Jexius: someone on the forum doesn't believe I know it off by heart

[08:56:02] Jexius: *and secretly know the dance*

[08:56:07] Ian: They clearly don't know who you are, then!

[08:56:35] Jexius: ^^ this

When I was a lot younger and still in primary school, I remember Pokemon being on television. I remember hating it. It put me off the entire 'art style', anime, manga, the lot. I had the 'look' of it associated with that show that I despised. >

Nevertheless, after much persuading I have since seen the Hellsing anime (both the OVA and non-OVA version, I think OVA is basically the version that is truer to the original manga?) and I enjoyed that (more the non-OVA one). I have also read an English version of Death Note which I enjoyed.

However part of me is still put off by the art style, from watching bits of Pokemon years ago. Anyone else sympathise with this/want to kill me?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."