Special Skills or Talents

Sign in to follow this  

Almost everyone has something special they do that most others don't. What do you do?

I DJ and produce music. It's fun enough but producing is one of the most stress inducing things I've ever done.

Hi Friend.

I make trainers for beta pre-release games...

I drive strategically...

I am a sculptor...

I am a semi-pro sound guy...

I appreciate art and music...

I can get past most security systems (physical and digital) without much trouble...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can get past most security systems (physical and digital) without much trouble...

There's a word for this... Hacking.

I also know how to hack, but I never do, it's a pain in the ass.

Everyone thinks I'm a technical genius.

Also known as "Username"

I can draw (I use only traditionals: pencils, brush&ink, pens, coloring pencils...) or write stories (fictional of course). Photography is good too but I'm still learn basics. And I'm pretty good at shooting (INR ;p) as well.

And I easly learn diffrent languages.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I have a very capable grasp of everything to do with computer graphics, but am only able to make things in terms of 3D models, raster video graphics, compositing and lighting.

Still have all my lego from being a kid.

Have greater than average stamina in terms of walking, I walked just under 50 km in one day before, and we'll see if that can translate into jogging. (Entirely different workout, I know)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Other than being a mediocre Sniper in Team Fortress 2....

I avidly play soccer (football to Europeans) and can kick pretty hard.

Apparently I run faster than average. To myself, I'm just "meh."

I sounded like an adult to some people when I was 11 or 12.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Is that a special skill? :o

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Is that a special skill? :o

For puberty it is. :mrgreen:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I can bend my left middle finger in such a way that it looks like it has been broken. (This is because I nearly severed it when I was 4)

I play music by ear (I can't read it.)

I have a nearly flawless memory (of anything I actually care about)

I can create complicated but internally logical RPG "fluff" information. (Like, everything you ever might need to know about the planet you just landed on.)

If uninterrupted, I can finish up to three novels in a day.

I can read upside-down faster than most people can read normally.

And during sexytimes, my partners register an average of six ohmigods.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I'll try to think in terms of skills rather than professions. Fun thing is that I am a music producer too.

I suck at sports or anything competitive. In fact, I probably won't enjoy anything unless I can take my time for it. I can woodwork and weld a bit, your basic arts and crafts. I'm not terribly good at it, but I do think I am unusually creative when it comes to putting things together. A good spatial/visual thinker or something like that. Finding clever ways to fix problems.

I couldn't take an engine apart and piece it together afterward, but I have a good idea of how things work. Give me enough time and I think I can make a 2 piston engine from scratch. Or a chemical water filter. It's all crazy simple to me. I made a few trinkets in my spare time, usually to fix computer hardware problems or everyday something-broke-in-the-kitchen sort of issues. I did have plans to work on an electric engine or dynamo (the latter is cooler, since there are waterfalls and shit out here), but I haven't gotten around to making it from scratch yet. Free power!

So.. that's it I think anyway. I'm just a creative little practical quirky dude.

My friend labeled my laryngeal prominence as an "Adam's cantaloupe."

...And I'm still an adolescent.

I practice a type of martial art called Hapkido. It's a fighting style that focuses on joint locks and pressure points.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

ah! ha! i thought of more! im not sad!

in modern warfare 2 i'm a damn good sniper.

in high school English class was my thing because i can write a short story with little to no inspiration whatsoever...meaning essays was pretty easy, and the overall "english" part was easy in of itself.

edit: oh and i was being taught to read when i was 2 and i was able to read complicated tech stuff by time i was 4. too bad i still cant understand it. lol

I am an excellent problem solver, often solving problems in an extremely unorthodox way. Case in point: I had an assignment once in a programming class where we had to make something do something, I can't remember what. Anyways, I'm one of the first people done and when my teacher looks at my code, he says I did something he hadn't seen in 20 years of teaching programming and he didn't even know was possible.

Hi Friend.

(to: username) hey now username macs are way better than PCs...i mean the compatibility, their ability to play games, that oh so awesome one mouse button....

see! another talent of mine, being moderately funny, while being egregiously full of shit! lol

(to zak:) yet another dude lording his programming skills over me...IM JUST A MAN YOU KNOW! :x lol