If you could turn back time...

I should  

13 members have voted

1. 1. I should

Sign in to follow this  

I'm bored, and I just now listened to some of Cher's music so I had the brilliant Idea to create such a thread.

All you have to do is say what you'd do if you could turn back time.

Example: If I could turn back time, I would tell Bieber's mom to get an abortion.

START THIS S*** UP!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also known as "Username"

If I could turn back time, I would find a way...

To stop you from posting this thread.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

If I could turn back time... the things I would say to little Blue.

But for simplicity and silly forum game's sake, I'll say that I'd go back in time so that I could totally rip off Ron Howard before he was born and make a movie about going to the moon realistic-like back in the 1950s.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

If I could turn back time... I would give myself a few winning lotto numbers.

It's all about the Benjamins.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

If I could turn back times. I would be on the Benjamins... And they would be called Adlers.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

If I could turn back time, I would toss a large bomb into Marx and Engels's first meeting.

Thereby aborting both the most lethal socioeconomic ideology of the 20th Century AND it's genocidal counterpart - which rose as a reaction to it. No Hitler, no Stalin, no Pol Pot or Great Leap Forward... Some 80 million lives spared.

I'd be the greatest lifesaver since penicillin. :D

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

If I could turn back time, I'd be in an alternate timeline...

What? That's what would happen...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I would get myself rich but after that I think I will get bored of life and ultimately regrett that I have this ability to turn back time.

Doomshepherd:

Wrong, because the Russian outdated empire would still have to have a revolution, Hitler had nothing to do with Communism but more with Fascism, China and North Korea might as well be rural countries today, what makes you think they would be a democratic country today and not another type of authoritarian regime which is not only brutal but even outdated like a monarchy and other theorists would write probably write an alternative provided that utopian experiments, Theorists like Adam Smith which influenced Marx & Engel and early industrial revolution problems which caused them to write their theory would exist anyway.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

If I could turn back time, I'd be in an alternate timeline...

What? That's what would happen...

Not necessarily. The law of conservation or reality would quickly set the timeline back on track.

If I could turn back time and meet myself, I would not make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that would wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backwards. So I would do all of us a favor and I would let that handsome devil go about his business.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

If I could turn back time, I'd go back to 6th or 7th grade and give myself the answers to every test I made less than a 100 on. Everyone would be jelly.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

If I could turn back time, I'd go back to 6th or 7th grade and give myself the answers to every test I made less than a 100 on. Everyone would be jelly.

Why just 6th and 7th grade?

Worst years of my life.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Worst years of my life.

And getting 100's would help?

I never said it would help with anything other than making a bunch of people envious.

If you could turn back time... fuck it im nor redoing school all over again. FUCK THAT

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST