What was the strangest thing you've ate?

Sweet pancake with canola honey, hot pepper and mustard. Wasn't as bad as I had expected.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I went to this chinese store to buy a pineapple for my brothers birthday, and the son of a bitch there sold me his so called "pineapple" and said that I will love it, when I came home and cut it, it immediately smelled stinky and weird. I quickly realized this wasn't a pineapple when I saw sort of weird yellowish intestines. I decided to try it anyway after 10 minutes of waiting and being hungry. It was the worst piece of shit I ever tasted, seriously, the taste was like stinky socks but with a horrible after taste. I threw it in the garbage but the smell of it didn't go away for weeks. To this day I do not know what the hell the guy sold me.

But I think it's some kind of chinese "delicatese" sea food.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I went to this chinese store to buy a pineapple for my brothers birthday, and the son of a bitch there sold me his so called "pineapple" and said that I will love it, when I came home and cut it, it immediately smelled stinky and weird. I quickly realized this wasn't a pineapple when I saw sort of weird yellowish intestines. I decided to try it anyway after 10 minutes of waiting and being hungry. It was the worst piece of shit I ever tasted, seriously, the taste was like stinky socks but with a horrible after taste. I threw it in the garbage but the smell of it didn't go away for weeks. To this day I do not know what the hell the guy sold me.

He sold you a Durian dude, smells like rotting flesh and has the texture of mashed banana. You can buy it everywhere over in Thailand, I got some because my Aunt (she's Thai) said that they smelled bad but tasted good, oh was she wrong >_>

He sold you a Durian dude, smells like rotting flesh and has the texture of mashed banana. You can buy it everywhere over in Thailand, I got some because my Aunt (she's Thai) said that they smelled bad but tasted good, oh was she wrong >_>

Durian isn't terrible if you freeze it. It's not great, but I've definitely tasted worse things. Now the candy, there's no redeeming that bag of shit.

To most recent memory, the thai sauce at Buffalo Wild wings is fairly fowl. Terrible flavor, texture, and not spicy in the least.

From Wikipedia about the Durian:

Some people regard the durian as fragrant; others find the aroma overpowering and offensive. The smell evokes reactions from deep appreciation to intense disgust, and has been described variously as almonds, rotten onions, turpentine and gym socks. The odour has led to the fruit's banishment from certain hotels and public transportation in southeast Asia.

Lol, I guess people are completely divided.

Durian_customer.jpg

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN, GET AWAY FROM IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!! :shock:

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I've never had durian so I wouldn't know what it smells or tastes like, but from what I understand it has a sort of eggy texture and depending on whether it's gone bad or is still fresh, smells kinda like onions.

Socks, not onions.

I've never had durian so I wouldn't know what it smells or tastes like, but from what I understand it has a sort of eggy texture and depending on whether it's gone bad or is still fresh, smells kinda like onions.

Socks, not onions.

and has been described variously as almonds, rotten onions, turpentine and gym socks.

I ate a ladybug once. It wasn't my fault though. It flew into my mouth and somehow I swallowed it. This has happened multiple times, except without the swallowing. Note: they taste horrible.

Socks, not onions.

and has been described variously as almonds, rotten onions, turpentine and gym socks.

@ Nag

I've had flies fly into my mouth but I never swallowed.

I've also once eaten an apple halfway and realized there was a fucking earthworm inside it. I almost bit it but luckily didn't. In disgust I was running to the nearest garbage bin and threw it there.

Now I'm going to confuse you and say she never said that, funny thing is you will first be mad but then soon realize you were the one who is wrong after that post.