What was the strangest thing you've ate?

Alright, let's have an organized argument.

ProHypster's Attack:

She never said what you claimed she said in your previous post.

Axeldeath's Defence:

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

A banana from I think it was Ecuador. I still have no idea if it was too ripe or not ripe enough or actually ripe and meant to be this way. I cut a slice to try it and the moment it hit my tongue my mouth started to go numb and pucker up like when you eat something really sour. except it wasn't sour. It was just very alkaline. It also had practically no taste and had a very strange consistency.

Though in overall grossness I'd say Mexican watermelon. The fucking thing was salty.

Alright, let's have an organized argument.

ProHypster's Attack:

She never said what you claimed she said in your previous post.

Axeldeath's Defence:

Unfortuantely I have no idea what you're talking about so stop beating around the bush and explain.

I don't care if I'm wrong but just tell me why FFS.

Alyxx wrote:

I've never had durian so I wouldn't know what it smells or tastes like, but from what I understand it has a sort of eggy texture and depending on whether it's gone bad or is still fresh, smells kinda like onions.

Prohypster wrote:

Socks, not onions.

She said it smelt kind of like socks, and you said they didn't >_>

Now let's drop the subject and agree that the durian is certainly not like the pineapple.

EDIT: By the way I hinted why you were wrong in the most obvious way I could, so I don't really understand why you have to get so mad. And when I said it smells like socks, I was humorously implying that in my own experience it definetly didn't smell like onions but like socks. You should have understood that instead of sending me wikipedia article that states that other people have had a different experience. Sorry, I just like to explain my actions when I think someone misunderstands me completely. I really don't like communication errors.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Does octopus count as weird?

If it makes me vomit, I'd say yes *allergic to both kinds of seafood varieties*

Does octopus count as weird?

Yeah. Sure, it's pretty weird. :?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I find it kinda funny that anyone would consider octopus unusual. It's common seafood like shrimps or fish and chips here in Greece.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Again, like I said, I consider anything that'll make me vomit weird :P

A coworker last night convinced me to try macaroni and cheese with pesto mixed in.

I find it kinda funny that anyone would consider octopus unusual. It's common seafood like shrimps or fish and chips here in Greece.

Ah, but not everyone lives in Greece. There are some countries that eat roaches and most people still consider that unusual.

Retired Forum Moderator

Again, like I said, I consider anything that'll make me vomit weird :P

A coworker last night convinced me to try macaroni and cheese with pesto mixed in.

I love pesto.

Ugh... no, I hate it. But it tastes strange.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Some people actually practice drinking piss. I won't say it's common but if you look up some athletes in sports like boxing and mma. I guarantee you'll find a couple. Don't ask me about the science or point behind it though. I have no clue. O_o

I ate something really strange recently. A Chinese lady often makes them and gave us a couple. It's this sticky kind of rice ball looking thing rolled in dried, hard seaweed or kelp. With a sausage or duck egg in the center. I later tried the same stuff at a restaurant and I finally understood how it 's supposed to be prepared before eating. Ie Steamed. well I tried to eat it hard and powdery from the fridge. It was like eating rock hard sawdust with the hint of egg yolk, and not the slightest presence of salt or seasoning. even the sausage tasted like cardboard.