Reckoning

Sign in to follow this  

@Anomoyous at 00:49:27

This is a seious business (exept ADHD version). so stop making fun of him. Ä°f you are serious about what you have said you should see a doctor,man you are mental

Hey there,hordes of FM fans! Why are you so overreacting to the news about FM anyway?

FM's basically just a game walkthrough with a player commenting on what is going on(though I've got to admit-it makes me laugh hysterically) and doesn't involve much work except for fixing tons of bugs and audio recording,

while CP is more of a work of art,which is btw free of almost any scenario limits. CP is something Ross creates completely by himself,and the best thing about it is that he also does that great. Apart from that, FM is bound to end someday,while CP has infinite potential.

P.S.

I do understand that I might be wrong about the amount of work that has to be done to make a new episode of any good series(no idea at all ),but I somehow get the feeling that CP is a bit more challenging than FM when it comes to technical issues

Good luck with your videos in the future, Ross. I will always be a fan, even though without FM I won't have anything to laugh at. Life would be boring without FM, so I'm glad your not stopping it. But at least there's always CP.

Just a question. Did Mike and Dave have the combine thing where if you take of their armor, they look pale with holes in them, like the stripped combines?

I have to say that I love your work, and that your 'machinima's are far better than any others I have seen, so I understand your troubles. I understand that with the majority of the stuff (I'll try not to say crap, it's somewhat respectable) that Machinima puts out that it's pretty fast work, comparitively speaking. I can see that your work takes far more time, and I take quite awhile to upload my videos, but when I do, I upload a few at a time. So with the work of editing my crappy videos, I can (better than some people, I guess) understand your troubles. More power to you for choosing quality over quantity, or, rather, in this case, quality over velocity.

-bryantn3

well good luck man, in the future we'll hope to see more freeman's mind vids, i hope you have good luck.

dick head, finish FM mind, you dumbshit

i knew you had no life and suck at everything

DIPSHIT

D

Well played. I can't imagine making machinima in a short time frame. Good luck with the move and whatnot.

LOL at the ADHD

Too bad your videos are getting delayed to 2010, but hey, quality is what make your machinimas great. They're really killing you with your overworking.

Good luck.

just ignore the idiots who insult you and send a new uptade about what is going on

I look forward to seeing more freemans minds episodes but dont rush yourself where you are mentally strained. Some people dont relize how hard it is to get good footage, edit it, do the voice overs, review it and put it out there.

WTF 16:55:40 everyone loves ross scot he is the socond coming of jesus he is awesome DO NOT question him just watch his vids he has troubles with his job you are a 7 yr old have you even seen freemans mind or civil protection? NO YOU HAVEN'T!!

is there a problem with the site my last two replies are marked Anonymous although i logged in

We all support you ross :3

I know how it is. I make gfx art for the place at work.

Even tho i do it for free the dead lines are horrible.

Rome wasnt built in a day :3

Take your time and contenue making kick ass videos!

and you should start to think about selling Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection DVDs :3

WOW 6 pages look how much you are important to us Ross

Keep up the good work Ross... I hope it's not too long untill your next vid but I'm cool if it akes a while.

haha, just remember people are always going to be impatient for the next video of whatever, even if you put them out every day, simply because you're great at them, not because of the time it takes to make them. I love FM personally but if it ever becomes something you're doing because you feel obligated to, instead of something that you enjoy, then that's when you should stop. That being said.. looking forward to the next one!! <:D

Anyway, best of luck with your future endeavors .

im so sick of people making something great and not finishing it, in my opinion people like that are mental masturbators.

I believe it is you, Ross, who has ADHD, since you cant finish what you've started. goodluck getting anykind of real employment with this failure on your resume, because big business doesnt want a bunch of sissy quitters like you.

Oh ROFL I had to see the ADHD version to fully understand.

Well as much as I love your work I have to say you did the right thing quieting the job. Quality most always come before quantity.

And yes I love Freemans Mind the most. I check almost daily (or atleast weekly or â