Reckoning

Sign in to follow this  

at first i was confused..... the ADHD version cleared it al up for me. its cool, you shouldn't be rushed just have fun with it at your own pace, hell, the movies will probly be way better cause you can put your time and effort into them now. *AHEM* not saying your vidieos where bad...... just...... rushed =D. if you dont understand ill make an ADHD version for you to. but senci i think i have ADHD it will take me a whyle to get it to you..... thanks for listining,

HOTDOG

David-How do i take the Anonymous off?

Anyway so how much did you get paid?Just like asking those kind of question!

I loved Freemans Mind, i first saw the second episode and was hook!Whatever you do I hope it makes you happy, for im sure it will show in your productions. Please dont stop making CP or FM or cut short like Leet World.I check your site often lets hope you get some good updates to share!And get a computer set up nice and sharpish when you move back!

Damn, I read that whole thing just to realize the ADHD version at the end.

While FM was what brought me to your videos, I must say I prefer CP. I think you are pretty hysterical and hope to see more, especially since the pressure of deadlines no longer applies.

Yes, I agree, Ross. You also do have your life soooo you do need to do some things. Take a break from these movies, episodes, etc. and live your life. Just make sure that you don't work long hours making episodes and stuff. It will take time like that, but your not a computer-robot or something to work so fast. Your a human. So take your time. And good luck moving to Virginia. )

thanks for the reply ross we are all having hard times believe it or not. and your reply made me feel happy again. You inspire us with doing the right in these hard times.can't you see? hundreds of people from different countries are caring about you. Anyway i'm still not brave as you but i wish good luck

you have to register and become a member

Good luck though man! You're a talented mofo!

I wasn't expecting that. But I'm not suprised either. It looks to me that you've made a wise choice, but on the other hand, it is sad that you couldn't work with those conditions, because it was a great opportunity.

But just keep your confidence, and the good work.

PS. Remember that the viewers will tell, if you do not like what you are doing, and then won't like it either.

Good luck on your future endeavors! Don't kill FM - as another poster said, the jokes and the character are what makes it tick, even if your cinematic ambitions are not fullfilled. Its great writing!

Good luck, man. Glad you at least will have a little time to rest and wotnot after all this craziness.

Also the ADHD version was a nice touch, hahahhaaa

-Spinni

Well good luck i enjoy your videos and i hope your making the right choice... well good luck

Damn, Scott, that's really too bad. But at least you won't be driving yourself insane trying to meet deadlines, even if you'll have other stresses as a result. You a comedic genius, and everyone loves your stuff. Hell, if you get nothing but positive comments on Youtube of all places then that says it all. Good luck with your future endeavors, Scott. I'm sure you'll get a big break soon.

Sincerely, A loyal fan

Ross...

Seriously, I really would love to see Freeman's Mind increase in quality as well, but I suppose I can be patient so Civil Protection can get some time. I'd been wondering about "The Tunnel" myself. It looks like it could be a really good ep. But I would hate to see FM get canned. Do what you got to do.

Good call...

So it was either go Insane with the 50-70 hour weekly shifts or go Insane without the 50-70 hour weekly shifts... Hmmm, the latter wins!

Seriously though, good call. I know what doing those hours can be like, and thats on a 6 day, but working on a sunday?! Thats a big no-no for me personally, shocked to find out you were doing that! But fairplay for keeping up with that for as long as you did.

Look forward to the next episodes!!

I hope with this break, you'll be able to top the line "Hell yes shotguns rule. they're full of pellets not lies"

"I cant limbo this, its like an etch-a-sketch from hell!!"

Even though I went ahead and read the wall of text explaining everything that's going on, I checked out the ADHD version as well. And even though I found the wall of text to be extraordinarily detailed and informational, the short version was vastly more entertaining. On top of that..., there were pictures. It don't get no better than that.

Wow. Lotta stuff, but as long as you're happy.

Just wanted to say, Good Luck with the future Ross, I look forward to wherever your obviously unique mind takes us.

I can't wait for 'The Tunnel', it looks fantastic judging by the trailer, and I'm a fan of both CP and FM.

Granted, i'd be sad to see Freemans Mind go without a conclusion, or any form of closure, but at the end of the day, what most people don't see is that you don't have to do this. They're getting free entertainment, and therefore have no right to complain if thats taken away, this isn't something you HAVE to do, you're just awesome enough to be doing it.

You shouldn't feel guilty about putting up a donate button though, i'd love to feel like I'm giving something back for the hours of entertainment you've selflessly provided us, and it would be better feeling like I'm helping you out somewhat too.