Reckoning

Sign in to follow this  

Do whatever you need to do, as long as the videos are good it doesn't really matter when the come out to meh. =) P.S. you should make more Slayer references

yup.. i lurve your ADHD ver.

i understood everything and i didnt even read it xD

Hey bud, im glad you got out of there when you did, theres no reason you should be made to suffer for something you do because you enjoy it (I assume making videos like this is fun for you anyways.). I hope it works out, and if there are any new videos, i'll be sure to watch them! Good Luck!

totaly get u man good luck with the move

i'm sorry that things didn't work out the way you wanted them too with Machinima and all. I'm a fan of both CP and FM, although I like FM more. I would hate to see you cut it out entirely or even cut corners. Quality over quantity. I hope all goes well with the move... Perhaps you could plan out maybe a 1 month alternation schedule, where you'd work on CP, then pump out a bunch of FM, then go back to CP. Personally, if you did this you'd free up some months afterwards even if you were to go into HL2 and the two continuations. After that you'd have all the time to work on CP as you wanted. FM is a finite series while CP isn't.

I would never tell you to cut anything out of CP for two reasons:

1. CP rocks, it's amazing, just with a slow production rate

2. It's what you want, and you're the machinimator here. Not us. You do what you do cuz you like it, let it stay that way.

Best of luck to you, I really hope to see more episodes soon, can't wait.

Thank you so much for those pictures.

Now I completely understand it!

Whatever is best for ya. We all support you in that. Hooray for coming back to my state though x3

Good luck and god speed

To Anonymous at 11:31:45:

Do not threaten Ross Scott. It is YOU who will regret your actions.

====================

To Anonymous at 14:37:43:

Enlighten us / Explain.

Seriously its sounds like you were rushed and pushed around by Machinima.

Good Work leaving those Bullies.

From your fan,

Eric Moon

Waaay too many comments to read trough to get some exact idea of general attitude but it seems that people aren't batshit crazy about you(assuming you didn't turned the filter back on) so far beside some FM-related whines.

Your leaving the company was a great surprise to me but not too big since I was hoping you'd do that anyway because it would be either that or you burning out finally. Happy that there wasn't any hostilities between you and Machinima.com, as it seemed(a little) like to me after reading your earlier posts.

Also, you're damn hot in the ADHD version! ;D Especially in the first pic...

Something else to add... not really. Ah! There's one thing: good luck finding house where you can scream your throat off! And make other noises...

Hi Ross.

I just wanted wish you good luck, a happy new year and christmas (if you're christian, that is).

But you should consider making a donate button or some advertisements, at least to get the server and broadband bills covered. I'd be happy to donate and click some ads once in awhile. (As long as it's not NSFW or looks malicious.)

Cheers from Denmark.

Can't say I'm surprised to read this. You do what you feel like you need to (of course). Good luck with this new transition, Ross! =)

Hey Ross. I feel kinda bad but I was sorta enjoying the rapid-fire Freeman's minds we were getting, even though it was coming at your own personal expense. I'm glad you're doing this though, because it really seems like it's going to help. I saw this coming for a long time, ever since you were saying that Machinema's goals weren't matching up with your own. Hopefully you can keep your life in order, man. We're all cheering for you.

You MIGHT think about making PayPal donate option on this page.

Even a few $ would help for example to pay for HQ wmv downloads bandwidth - (Youtube for the lose!)

Chears and thank You for such a good work!

What movie is the second picture of the ADHD version from? I know it, I just can't put my finger on it.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure putting on sun glasses and walking around in a leather jacket while staring up at lights in the sky during the night is a very good goal for the future.

And if you do want stare at lights in the sky, stay in LA. There's plenty of Police helicopters with shining lights there.

Might have wanted to place the picture a little before the big paragraph, anyways, I like CP nearly the same as FM, so I won't mind CP episodes rather than FM

You do a great job. Thanks for not cutting FM. It's very entertaining even if you do cut corners. Hope you keep putting it out for a long time, even if it means long waits between episodes.

Take care.

Have you considered retail as your "part-time" support I mean people would buy a civil ptection/ Freeman's mind DVD. I don't much about what goes on there but it's an idea? I think becoming more loosly bound to Machinima was a good idea most of the successful directors that work there have at least a partner to help. I see what you mean when you say they are used to high-rate content and a good long FM episode is worth five bad short episode even if it takes you 4 weeks its worth it. Good luck in Virginia. P.S. Will you still be posting updates as odten as you do now?