Reckoning

Sign in to follow this  

So...Ross...Are you gonna be in L.A for christmas??? Alone? ...That sounds bad...you should do a party with the FM and CP fans...

BTW.

I did the first post #200 in Accursed Farms!!!!!!!!!!!1

THIS IS THE #200 POST!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for creating this awesome site...I love it...

Wow I didn't realise working for Machinima was that dangerous. Who's the guy with the chainsaw? Was that your old boss?

Ross you know what do what is right for you. I love FM ans CP (and you're better at the voice acting then you give yourself credit for). I do look forward to future episodes of both, no matter how long I have to wait. Plus, whatever projects you decide to share with your audience. Good Luck with the move and keep up the awesome work!

No Matthew that was the guy in the cubicle next to him. His boss looks a lot like the HL1 end boss. (But with chainsaw for arms.)

Hello! I just want you to know that me and my friends on the other side of the Atlantic wish you good luck with your move. You just take the time you need to get things back together and when you decide to come back again you will be even more awesome.

Your FM fans from Finland.

Nice call Ross. I think you should work on the next on the one you think is the best, so don't worry about what the viewers say. Besides, working for Michinama is hard, so don't sweat it.

Good luck, Ross. There's one word for sacrificing quality that always comes to mind for me: FILMATION.

I really enjoy your work and hope to see more of it soon! But not too soon.

I still hope FM will be completed. In my opinion FM is in some ways better than CP. Great job with coming to terms with a decision that is right for you. Im prety sure everyone cn respect your decision.

hi ross good luck on the move back

on a diffrent note how about having krimsinyt and ira piret gest starr on civalprotection they both disvers it

thanks for adhd version

Keep up the good work Ross! thats being way overworked, i would have quit ages ago haha!

I knew that you'd quit eventually, I know you really wanted to get work done on The Tunnel, and every time I checked Machinima's YouTube page, it was all Freeman's Mind.

I need to say this: Good job, Ross. Now you can take a well deserved rest.

Oh, and are you moving back to North Carolina, or staying in LA?

well i'm sad to hear the delay on FM, but am kinda happy that your to focus back on CP, cant wait for the tunnel to show..good luck on the move back to virginia and i would make lots of noise to if I lived in a appartment lol

You know Ross, maybe you're just kidding around, but there is no need to be a dick to your viewers. Not all of us have short attention spans. And I'm referring to other posts as well.

Start a Paypal donation thing on the site, so peopl ecna donate to keep Their favorite series up...and it will be a way for u to keep working on the series u want

Finaly someone cool and funny in the good old VA it was starting to get boring here

Freeman's mind is important but your mind is even more important.

Don't forget the 4th commandment: Keep the sabbath. Remember, for it will be good unto you.

Wish you all the best. GOOD LUCK!

as long as you are quicker than the purchase brothers I don't mind... =P

Keep up the good work.

Add a Paypal donate button and I guess you should be headin' to a lot of free time (cause you do not need to work), can clear your mind, continue FM, CP or a new project. You could do a freemans mind episode with Gordon tellin he thinks he might need money to continue, you could build a joke out of it, so this youtube vid would get some attention and even more donations You are part of the internet culture and you have the potential of gettin' famous like the AVGN.