Reckoning

Sign in to follow this  

All for creativity!!

I'm glad to hear you're keeping it as your priority.

Continue making great stuff, we will be faithful as ever.

Btw... I think it would be a good idea for you to offer the option, for people who like your videos and have the money, to make donations towards your projects. You never know, it might rake in more then what machinima was paying you .

Now I think after you finish freeman's mind you should try having the same guy go through the campaign of bio shock that whould be pretty cool

sorry the whole machinima thing didn't work out. I was actually looking forward to at least three freemans minds a month . But yeah, nothing was getting done on CP, so i guess you made the right call. Also, if anyone else is reading this comment, then I manipulated some clips from Freemans mind and Half life 2 to make "Freemans mind Half life 2 eidition." (plus, at the beggining theres a Civil Protection corss-over with Freemans mind, not very flashy, I din't have any time to make it flashy, but still pretty funny). Its not perfect, but I think its a lot better than some other fan tributes . Just copy and paste this into the adress bar if anyone on this site wants to watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd_b3uY3XCs

please comment.

Good luck with everything Ross, I look forward to more classic CP/FM in 2010!

Hey Ross sorry to hear things didn't work out for you but I have to ask, you seem to have a pretty low opinion of your own series when it comes to Freemans Mind, it is your most popular without a doubt why are you so quick to throw it away?

why do you hate FM

it is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better than CP

CP is as funny or entertaining

I hope that this move makes you happier, Ross.

Have some time for yourself man shit. Work is important, but so is your sanity.

Are you going to do freemans mind for half life to? That would be awesome. One of the high points of my week is when I find a new freemans mind BEFORE my friends. And I check everyday that might sound like a creepy stalker fan but I promise i've never seen you before. When you quit machinima be sure to tell everyone yoor YouTube account name (if you make one, Wichita I hope you do) THX

I fully support your decision, I like freeman's mind but it shouldn't be top priority and after looking at how many you have put out recently it looked like you were doing nothing else. Good luck

ADHD version didnt make much sense to me, when in life r u gonna fight zombies and aliens off?!?!?! so i just read the letter and it makes sense, good luck!

I am very dissapointed by your decision to just run away from your responsibilities and hope you come to your senses soon and finish Freeman's Mind in a timely fashion.

If this is too much for you, than I hope you do the world a favor by ending what pathetic life you have left.

you re the man scott, i believe in you!

Greetings from Germany

@Anomoyous at 00:49:27

Wow man, I bet you have a lot of frineds, how can you not with an attitude like that?

CP/FM I wonder what that guy does for a living? As in his superior view, Ross Scott is pathetic and deserves to die for not liking his job. Wow I guess that makes any one who ever quit a job pathetic and deserves to die. This anon must be very high and mighty. I can just imagine the response of what he does now...

anon: "I'm 6'9 and could kick your a$$"

me: "That's not a job, well except for Chuck Norris of course."

anon in real life: "Mom I want MORE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!"

anon in real life: "I DON'T WANT A 7UP I WANT CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!"

80 hours a week... Just saying that should make people patient.

Ok Civil Protection Sorta Sucks

Ross Take a poll and see Who Likes CP over FM and Ask yourself why you hate/want to stop FM and why are you soo hard on yourself about it

Good luck, man. I hope for the best. But i do have just one suggestion for you. I think you should make Freeman's Mind a weekly or bi-weekly thing, like every saturday or something. That way it will become a regular part of your schedule and you'll be much less stressed. Also, it will help watchers know when to go look for a new video. I promise you this little change will make your life so much easier. Anyways, I love Freeman's Mind and i can't wait for the next one!

Your too hard on yourself over FM Ross. Give yourself some credit. God knows you've earned it.

In regards to your job decision I hope everything works out for you and that in the end you're happier with how you're able to spend your time. Best of luck and I look forward to seeing your future creations ^_^