List of AF Bronies, Anti-bronies, and Accursed Farmers

I am a...  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I am a...

• Brony
    • Anti-brony
    • Regular Accursed Farmer/Mod

Okay, i think it would be best if ANY MLP:FiM discussion gets limited to the dedicated thread. As when mentioned anywhere else the thread just turns into a trollfest of offtopicness.

Read my first post,

The whole reason I didn't post it in the MLPFIM thread is because I felt It didn't belong there (and deserved a poll).

Also known as "Username"

Okay, i think it would be best if ANY MLP:FiM discussion gets limited to the dedicated thread. As when mentioned anywhere else the thread just turns into a trollfest of offtopicness.

Read my first post,

The whole reason I didn't post it in the MLPFIM thread is because I felt It didn't belong there (and deserved a poll).

Yes but my point is that whether we like it or not; The whole MLP:FiM thing seems to be getting out of hand.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I get payed in games.

You know what? Shut up. You aren't going anywhere with this. You are outnumbered. You can't turn us away from what we like, just because you don't have an equal opinion to ours. No one wants to hear it, and no one gives a fucking damn about it.

And guess what? If you don't like it, then get the fuck out of the Accursed Farms forum, and find something else non-convient with your life, because you are nobody to us but a stupid, worthless, piece of shit troll.

So fuck off.

don

You were only 5 mins ago doing just that. -_-

I get payed in games.

You know what? Shut up. You aren't going anywhere with this. You are outnumbered. You can't turn us away from what we like, just because you don't have an equal opinion to ours. No one wants to hear it, and no one gives a fucking damn about it.

And guess what? If you don't like it, then get the fuck out of the Accursed Farms forum, and find something else non-convient with your life, because you are nobody to us but a stupid, worthless, piece of shit troll.

So fuck off.

But I do in a way get payed in games seeing as I don't get pocket money.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I get payed in games.

So fuck off.

But I do in a way get payed in games seeing as I don't get pocket money.

Yet again... YOU! AREN'T! GOING! ANYWHERE! WITH! THIS!

Going somewhere?

Are you angry because I ask too many questions?

I think this poll might have some interesting results.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Can I be obsessed with ponies but have a different name? X_X

I'll add you to the "brony" list but I still won't count you as a brony...

Also, I'm not adding Epsilon to the Anti-Brony list unless he confirms his anti-bronyism, he's tolerant of bronies now...

Also known as "Username"

Also, I'm not adding Epsilon to the Anti-Brony list unless he confirms his anti-bronyism, he's tolerant of bronies now...

I only oppose the Bronies who convert unsuspecting anti-Bronies/neutral Bronies. Those who just watch the show and post on topic images are fine by me.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I only oppose the Bronies who convert unsuspecting anti-Bronies/neutral Bronies. Those who just watch the show and post on topic images are fine by me.

Neutral bronies would be fine, Super, Kaweebo and Jexius are under a kind of "Neutral brony" list...

Did you mean "Regular AF users" or "People who feel neutral to bronies"?

Also, Keeping you on the regular list now...

Also known as "Username"

The more distinctions there are, the more personalized this thread becomes and less functional the list which it was supposed to be based on.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

You could consider me a half-brony considering I like the show, but my interest has waned a bit from where it used to be.

Hi Friend.