List of AF Bronies, Anti-bronies, and Accursed Farmers

I am a...  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I am a...

• Brony
    • Anti-brony
    • Regular Accursed Farmer/Mod

"Brony" is also the general category for people who like the show. Fanatics and casual watchers alike. It's just the fanatics that have really made the term wide spread so that's what people end up thinking first.

Retired Forum Moderator

Where's the list for "People who really don't give a crap either way, but are annoyed by the people who take it too far (like the people who are turning MLP into the next Twilight with their saccharine adoration, as well as the people who consider MLP to be a threat worth "fighting" against), and who hope that there IS a civil war - in which they will decline to participate - so that once both sides have decimated each other's ranks, they can seize power in a final burst of ultraviolent bloody massacre and rule over the physically shattered and mentally broken remains of both camps, enslaving them all to do my bidding in shocked and horrified silence forever?"

Because I want to be on that list.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Where's the list for "People who really don't give a crap either way, but are annoyed by the people who take it too far (like the people who are turning MLP into the next Twilight with their saccharine adoration, as well as the people who consider MLP to be a threat worth "fighting" against), and who hope that there IS a civil war - in which they will decline to participate - so that once both sides have decimated each other's ranks, they can sieze power in a final buirst of violent massacre and rule over the shattered remains of both camps, enslaving them all to do my bidding in shocked and horrified silence forever?"

Because I want to be on that list.

I think thats neutral.

So is there a civil war now?

NO THERE IS NOT

THE FIRST ONE GOT DE-RAILED AND THE SECOND ONE ENDED BEFORE IT STARTED

UNDER-FUCKING-STAND?

Username has met his match.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I'm not against you liking the show, but very clearly I'm going to give you my honest opinion on your weird addiction to post ponies everywhere

NOBODY. GIVES. A. SHIT.

other than that your show is okay and very colorful.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I'm not against you liking the show, but very clearly I'm going to give you my honest opinion on your weird addiction to post ponies everywhere

NOBODY. GIVES. A. SHIT.

Says the one who named themselves after a McDonald's mascot.

NOBODY. GIVES. A. SHIT.

Says the one who named themselves after a McDonald's mascot.

I'm a Hambrony.

oh god that sounds so very wrong.

I for one (with a few exceptions relevant to certain threads) have toned it down. Can't say the same for others though.

Retired Forum Moderator

I think this poll might have some interesting results.
As opposed to the more in depth poll in the MLP thread? :problem:
It's the bro part that bothers me! :(
Wait, are you a girl? :? THIS FORUM IS SO CONFUSING!!

There are several different factors keeping me from turning into a brony.

1.) I have no idea what network and timeslot it's on.

This is sorta've my protective barrier against watching it, because I know that once I find out I'll inevitably watch it. I kinda like my neutral stance at the moment.

2.) Once I watch it, I know I'll like it.

Just from seeing people's reactions, sigs, and profile pictures, I know I will like the show. And that bothers me. I made a solemn oath when I was 5 to always hate girls and girl related things.

...Wait...I think I already broke that oath...

3.) Humiliation from my friends.

It doesn't even matter if I don't like it, if I do, my friends will taunt me for the rest of my life. They made fun of me for seeing the Justin Bieber movie for god's sake even though I TOLD them it wasn't my idea and I wasn't the one driving. >.< That was months ago and they're still on that. MLP will completely kill me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm not a Brony, but if you like it, you like it....

If they make fun of you, they're petty and shortsighted; I don't think I'd like it because of how girly it is; I don't think I'd like it because of the "cutesy" effect, and the plot sounds a bit cliche...

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

There are several different factors keeping me from turning into a brony.

1.) I have no idea what network and timeslot it's on.

This is sorta've my protective barrier against watching it, because I know that once I find out I'll inevitably watch it. I kinda like my neutral stance at the moment.

It's on the HUB at 7:30 CST and 19:30 CST, but I usually just watch it off of youtube...

2.) Once I watch it, I know I'll like it.

Not a bad thing...

Just from seeing people's reactions, sigs, and profile pictures, I know I will like the show. And that bothers me. I made a solemn oath when I was 5 to always hate girls and girl related things.
...Wait...I think I already broke that oath...

It doesn't even matter if I don't like it, if I do, my friends will taunt me for the rest of my life. They made fun of me for seeing the Justin Bieber movie for god's sake even though I TOLD them it wasn't my idea and I wasn't the one driving. >.< That was months ago and they're still on that. MLP will completely kill me.

Don't tell them... Internet bronyism is enough...

Also known as "Username"

That's for me to know and you to find out!

It doesn't even matter if I don't like it, if I do, my friends will taunt me for the rest of my life. They made fun of me for seeing the Justin Bieber movie for god's sake even though I TOLD them it wasn't my idea and I wasn't the one driving. >.

Sounds like you need new friends!

That's for me to know and you to find out!

Oh Jesus, I was confused about Alyxx forever and now you. This sucks.

PS: Brony stands for /b/rony.

Hi Friend.

I told my friends I like MLP, I even got one to watch it. They don't make fun of me for it.

Parasprites are trolls.

Brony is a unisexual term but pegasister is acceptable.

I leik ponies.

I'm confused about Jexius as well now.

Epsilon is pretty cool guy, eh respects people's opinions and doesn't afraid of anything.

You don't have to go around telling people you like the show, I don't tell any of my school friends that I watch MLP.

I'm not a Brony, but if you like it, you like it....

If they make fun of you, they're petty and shortsighted; I don't think I'd like it because of how girly it is; I don't think I'd like it because of the "cutesy" effect, and the plot sounds a bit cliche...

Do NOT get me started on the whole "ACTUALLY WATCH THE SHOW" thing Epsilon.