List of AF Bronies, Anti-bronies, and Accursed Farmers

I am a...  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I am a...

• Brony
    • Anti-brony
    • Regular Accursed Farmer/Mod

Truly.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

does that say gay?

I can't see it.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

uh what?

i cant hear because the icon for the volume is missing for some reason.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

you had a private apology session i'm guessing?

No, It started out as me sending a "join us" image to 4 anti bronies and Ross Scott, Long story short; I told him some ways he could improve.

Also known as "Username"

I decided to stop fighting. MLP is indeed something I hate, but I'm done with inciting fights over it. I have plenty of other things I can fight people over and I don't need (this) kid's cartoon being one of them.

So I'm done. Consider this my resignation from fighting Bronies aside from the occasional calling them out if they're being off topic.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

No more pointless arguments...

14381-fluttershy-yay.jpg

Now we can completely lock this thread and remove the "anti-bronies" list... (Unless some new AF user decides to be a dick to the bronies)

LOCK DIS THRED NAO!

Also known as "Username"

Hey there and I'm an anti brony....

3 things made me an anti-brony:

1. Pictures of pony kitsch art everywhere!!!

2. Someone (I will not name them) changed their name to "Rarity" (A pony name....did I just name them??)

3. The topic "Cupcakes" just disgusted me....

Anyway.... I think my first contribution will be to say that if MLP thread keeps being so popular I will make my own superior topic about some rather more interesting animated show... or maybe not animated... and convert pony fans here... untill noone will be left.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

5/10

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."