Username change thread

Someone PM'd me asking me to change their username. I don't mind doing this, so if you want your name changed just reply to this thread. If you're an active member it'd be best to put something in your signature so people know who you are (or were).

Huh. Well, if anything, I'd like to get the first letter in my name capitalized. XD Usually it is but idk why it didn't go through.

Retired Forum Moderator

Awesome... Maybe latter I'll change it to "AF'sAwesomestMember" or something, but for now I'm fine...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Thanks, I just noticed I have new username. Thank you again, Jexius :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Saw you post in a thread, and it didn't even phase me that you changed names until about 10 minutes after. -.- Man I'm slow.

Retired Forum Moderator

Saw you post in a thread, and it didn't even phase me that you changed names until about 10 minutes after. -.- Man I'm slow.

No worrries, I started to call you Rarity since you had changed your name on steam :P

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

No worrries, I started to call you Rarity since you had changed your name on steam :P

Heh. Jexius offered to change it to that but I'm still debating with myself whether to go through or not.

Retired Forum Moderator

Heh. Jexius offered to change it to that but I'm still debating with myself whether to go through or not.

So much for debating, eh?

Well, I was asked numerous times if I wanted my name Rarity. My will kinda crumbled. XD

Retired Forum Moderator