Slavery: The Game

Sign in to follow this  

Trolling, we all do it sometimes. What is trolling, you might ask.

Wikipedia says this: "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

But in short a troll is someone who's main objective is to get you mad.

And i say we all do it sometimes, which is true. I cannot say that i don't enjoy it when someone in a Game gets upset and mad. But to what extend do you think trolling is ok? You have the small trolls who you see on forums and post troll posts and are usually easy to spot and don't cause much harm.

But then you have the people that take big amounts of time out of their life's just to make other people feel bad. What i am talking about is Slavery: The Game. If you don't know what it is the trailer pretty much sums it all up:

WCgsXRyYXW0

Now i ask myself who takes the time out of their lifes to create such an elaborate troll? To register and design a website and to create a professional looking trailer? Is it worth it?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's so clearly fake I don't get how anyone could even be trolled by it

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

To be quite honest, if you are not much of a gamer than you could be very easily fooled by this. The trailer and website look very professional.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey its quite possible that it could be a game, I mean people made a game on the Colombine Massacre. There are those very radical games out there made for what most would consider the mentally disturbed people.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Hey its quite possible that it could be a game, I mean people made a game on the Colombine Massacre. There are those very radical games out there made for what most would consider the mentally disturbed people.

But this is a troll. I can guarantee you that. Here is why:

First of all the game is supposedly made by "Javelin Reds Gaming" yet there is absolutely NOTHING to be found about this company. No website, no twitter, no wikipedia, no contact information, nothing.

Secondly this game is supposedly AO rated. But at the end of the trailer you can see the Xbox/Xbox Live and Playstation/PS network logos. And i can assure you that Microsoft/Sony will NOT put a AO rated game on their console.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But this is a troll. I can guarantee you that. Here is why:

First of all the game is supposedly made by "Javelin Reds Gaming" yet there is absolutely NOTHING to be found about this company. No website, no twitter, no wikipedia, no contact information, nothing.

Secondly this game is supposedly AO rated. But at the end of the trailer you can see the Xbox/Xbox Live and Playstation/PS network logos. And i can assure you that Microsoft/Sony will NOT put a AO rated game on their console.

They Might, you never know.

Hi Friend.

They Might, you never know.

Even though it seems like MS/Sony sometimes seem to be pretty stupid. They are still huge companies and they won't ruin their "reputation" by allowing a game on their consoles in which your goal is to torture/abuse/exploit black slaves.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Main opponent: William Wilberforce, and his special ability: bookwriting.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.