Laptops don't like exploding!

Sign in to follow this  

My laptop exploded. The battery to be specific, but it did a good job at ruining everything else. Right now I'm on a netbook... with a broken screen... plugged into a broken TV... and the netbook has broken speakers... with a dodgey audio jack... and no money...

Fun story, no? :(

I'm just glad I'm on a computer. I was on an Android tablet until now! Can't even play YouTube properly! Half of the videos are hidden or something. Playing it in the browser... doesn't work... even though it has flash player.

Meh, anyway I may as well give some point to this thread. Has anyone else ever had an experience like this?

My laptop exploded. The battery to be specific, but it did a good job at ruining everything else. Right now I'm on a netbook... with a broken screen... plugged into a broken TV... and the netbook has broken speakers... with a dodgey audio jack... and no money...

Fun story, no? :(

I'm just glad I'm on a computer. I was on an Android tablet until now! Can't even play YouTube properly! Half of the videos are hidden or something. Playing it in the browser... doesn't work... even though it has flash player.

Meh, anyway I may as well give some point to this thread. Has anyone else ever had an experience like this?

Never had a battery explode on me, even when I recharge non-rechargeable batteries...

As for being stuck using a hodgepodge of POS parts that shouldn't work like it does... The story of my computing life.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

My laptop exploded.

I like your sense of humor, Jexius. Your first sentence made me laught.

Well I feel sorry for your laptop anyway.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"