FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

I love this series! Funny, I've played this game a few times and I never stopped in that little area where you ended the episode. I didn't even know it was there! Looking forward to the next one; keep up the great work.

yay! im happy for the new video BUT when i go to view it on this website, its the page for episode 25 but it plays episode 24. i don't know whats happenning but i just thought id say it. (i watched ep 25 on youtube tho and its awesome. (as always))

Your awesome man. Keep it up and soon enough you can start charging ppl for pay per view!

All the fond memories of Half life.. Can you believe its been a decade ago?!

The links work perfectly.If people are to stupid to figure that out, just ignore them.

*UPDATE* Sometimes it plays 24 and sometims 25.That's weird, you should fix that.I just checked and before it played 25 and now it played 24.

Worked fine for me...

I've been reading comments from people that want a donation system. I totally agree.

These are awesome. Don't let the nay-sayers keep you down, this is just a long section that needs to be ground-through... If my memory serves me right, everything after this section will be sweet! Keep it up, you're doing a great job!

i love your work <3

but if i click on the movies tab then from there freeman's mind and click episode 25 from there it links me to episode 24 the youtube and download links go to the right page tho any way keep up the good work ]

Why doesn't he just leave Machinima.com and work independently on his own? If they're just going to post it on their site and restrict his right to post his videos on his website, then why does he stay with them? The only reason I see is a reasonable paycheck for the amount of hits he gets on each video.

Awesome!

(Goes without saying really)

He has an agreement with Machinima. Ross is not working for them anymore.

He's free as a bird.

hey guys what do you guys think about my mod suggestions to inprove hl:s until blackmesa source its on page 2 of theas coments if you need to refresh your memory also ross what do you think about the mods i found at fpsbanana ~banjotooie

You know it strange but it's like some

forces are against this episode

Because of this reasons

1. Ross got sick and couldn't work on the episode

2. Machinima didin't post the video on youtube

3. People tryed to post it on youtube themself but machinima removed the video

4. Now the video seams to be the same as episode 24

And if there is another clue that this episode is not working then it's clear

The forces of the unknown great evil are gathered against this episode.

Strange isn't it

@Gamer-2020-Deadly

Maybe life is just a really cruel critic?

great work as always! this whole series rocks!