FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

i just got half life and half life 2 from my friend. your videos are like a really funny walkthrough when im stuck.

FLAME FLAME FLAME! JK can't think of a bad thing to say. Just keep it up. The good work that is.

I'm actually surprised Freeman didn't make any comments on all the ammo in the offices

"Oh, I guess I wasn't the only disgruntled employee here."

I was really expecting that, I don't remember if there are any other office complexes throughout the game, I might have to play through and look. If there are you should totally use that line.

This is pretty amazing! You're seriously funny and you have the perfect voice for Freeman. My boyfriend showed me this series after my several fail attempts at playing HL2. We're nerds, but we enjoy everything you do. <3

Hey Ross can you publish the date when the episode 26 is coming

Yeah, could you please make some update about the progress. It's just the uncertainty truly sucks. Even if your update were something like "Uhh...I got drunk and didn't have a chance to work on FM/CP, will probably release in 2 weeks", that would be way better than wondering when (and whether) the new episode is coming.

Greetings from Ukraine

well its st patricks day so the " i got drunk " part would be VERY accurate today

xD

WHERE THE HELL IS 26?!?!???!!??!?!

st patricks day is the 17th

it was ok

Let's make a demonstration near machinima.com offices. That should keep us busy and may be that will make machinima approve/publish new episodes faster

AHAHA! Wow.... I want to get high with you.... That would just be awesome.... That is of course if it were legal *wink* *wink* xD

I'm expecting episode 26 to be long, since its taking a while

why do i get the feeling that im ingord when i coment atlest ian responds to peoples coments but i suggested some good ideas but not evan the other comenters put input about my suggestions its like someone is purpusly distract people with ep25 is 24! or is ross dead? coments! first off ep24 is 25! ross already fixed it by the time some of you comented about it then the is ross dead if he was dead then some one on here that moderates acursed farms wold have posted that ross was dead but alas i bet ill be ingord again ~ a disaponted banjotooie

ps . i think that i guese im not the only disgrunteld employey is a good joke idea that ross should use

also sorry if i sound like a jerk but im just not in a good mood today the feeling of my ideas falling on deaf ears anoieys me~banjo tooie

Hey, he is responding to emails? What if he does not respond to mine, maybe he forgot, should i send it again? That would be annoying and he would say "This guys a douche I'm not gonna respond". WTF DO I DO? AHHHHH!

And to the guy above me, I dont think the disgruntled employee joke would be funny, because a joke that has already been told isnt very funny. But maybe he can comment about the .50 cal sentry turret (I dont think freeman's suit protects against that, ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!) or those hand grenades in the offices, I dont know if any of you remeber that part of the game, it was next to this death course with zombies, 4 machine gun turrets, and tripmines.

As Freeman would say: I COULD HAVE DIED! Like, 4 times in the last 2 minutes.