FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

WTF!! Its like the bizillionnth time i chackes the website and still nothing

i should make it my homepage and save some time

@cp/fm fan: I remember Ross saying he pissed off from Machinima and wasn't getting monies from them. true/false?

Well, to say he is pissed is not very accurate, but I remember him saying the reason he quit machinima was because of "creative differences" (he wanted to work on boh his series where as machinima wanted him to focus exclusivley on freemans mind.) As for "monies", he said his current salary isnt really enough to live on, and he is just above the poverty line. He probably got another job though.

so you're like the opposite of a multi-tasker?

Thank you for telling the story of Half Life in such an unconventional yet extremely appealing manner. I always anticipate your next installment with great excitement. Considering how much of the game is yet to go, and some of the extreme obstacles that Gordon 'Ross' Freeman has to look forwards too, Well shit! If you find that this goal is becoming unattainable, remember, once completed, Freemans' mind will become a cornerstone through which so many fans of your work and of the game will recognize for its obvious thoughtfulness and quality. Your ambition is a striking inspiration for us all.

Thank you

Ross should just put up a damned Paypal link or something...

Observation: If one Fm video gets made each month (on average) with an occasional other one like CP or The Tunnel etc. that's actually a pretty good turnover for someone that's managing live healthily (not stuck in front of a computer 24/7) and I'm quite happy to wait. It's when videos come every other day I start worrying about the creator. Or to put it another way: chill everybody.

To the guy above me, no offense to you or Ross, but I think one month is really not sufficient, because just think, how long does it take to make one episode of Freemans Mind?

Where is the fucking next episode? How long does it friggin' take to make an episode? SERIOUSLY!!!

everyone REAd my comMent fm episode 26 is going to be great and thats all that really matters isn't it? I would have hated it if it seemed like he put no effort into it so everyone would leave him alone something like two bad jokes or talk about actors no one ever heard of XD but he doesn't he takes weeks even months to post episodes. I hope his next episode comes out before 2012 though O_O that would suck if it didn't. XD

@Anon at: 11:22:25

Chill out dude. The episode is done when Ross says it's done. No sooner no later. It's usually up later from the Machinima system, but no one mortal holds any real sway over it so.. meh.

love the series seriously if i had a pound for every time this series made me laugh id be a millionare

hey guys, if you havnt heard, there are two series-es called sheppards mind, and barneys mind. you guys probrably heard of them before, but they can be good substitutes until he comes out with the next one. i pearsonally like sheppards mind better than barneys mind.

to jump in on the one episode per mounth debate i think that thare shold be at minamun of two freeman mind episodes a mounth or one fm and one cp ~banjotooie

Well, he is shown he is capable of producing one every 3 days, so he must be working on CP currently if FM 26 is taking so long. And to the guy above me, Sheperds Mind is WAY BETTER than barneys mind, but sheperds mind makes episodes almost as slow as Ross, and i already watched every episode in each series 10 times.

whoo, I think it's the first time that people are running that mad about some days of NO Freemans Mind. Cool down guys and be convinced that ep 26 is gonna be awsome!!!

to let you guys know iramightypiret is remaking his barnys mind to make it better

To all the gripers about production of FM being slow... Either go F yourselves, or just start watching FM all over from episode 1. That's how I get by.

hey have you guys seen the halflife prank call on coast to coast ?