FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

FREEMAN DESERVES BUSINESS CLASS!

Hey man, thanks for keep us informed !

Good work.....

I was thinking, if you finish all the game doing Freeman's Mind, what are you going to do when you see nihilanth ? xD!

Hey ross if u ever finish Freemans mind will u be making a Freemans mind two

Awesome episode, congrats. As I remember, this part is very tedious, but you make ir great.

This is a great series. Why don't you put up a google adsense system or something. You could make some serious money.

Awesome episode. I love this series, it's 100% lame free. I just can't wait for the next episode!

So does this mean your going to respond to emails? I'm pretty sure I sent an email like 3 weeks ago and never got a response... whatever. Hey, will there a standard rate of production for Freemans Mind? Or do you just make it whenever you feel like it?

hi ross whats up ?

how long does it uslaly take to make thes vids ?

hows the east coast ?

do you plan on including the lost coast freemans mind how about when freeman jumps in to the lambda portal that would be awsome kind of like when barney went to the futer (hl2ep1) (if you havent seen it you shold its the last episode of barneys mind)anyway when you compleat lost coast just take freeman back to xen like you normly would. ROSS PLEASE READ THIS

any way that was just an idea to make freemans mind more awsome oh and one more thing ian are you the ian that did barneys mind? if so i look forward to the remake of episode 1

i haven't played half life yet, how far are we in the game?

He is about 1/3 through the game. Teachnically he is on the 7th chapter out of 17, but the first three are really short and this chapter, the one after it, and "Surface Tension" are really long. I am curious to see what he will think when he sees the .50 machine gun and missile turrets, his suit wont really protect against it (it didnt protect agsinst sentries and explosives) so I guess he will really panick. Its going to be so funyn.

stop posting news and get back too work!! wat are u ding reading my comment!!!! go now !!!

We are waiting for you Ross, in the test chamber..Ehmm, in the next episode, emm, yeah..

Cof cof..

Anyone else notice references to either Team Fortress 2 or Fortress Forever?

From Episode 22: "These guys are idiots, I have to do everything. First I kill everything for them now I am playing Engineer."

From Episode 25: "Stupid Sentry guns, they need to learn I'm their master."

maybie Freeman is royalty just like it says in the episode

I wish I could illustrate how happy i am when I see new episodes of this come out.

Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Life is secretly a fan of CP and want's more updates of it, therefore it inhibits freeman's mind process.

I like both, i don't care which comes, although i'm curious about the tunnel.

Wow... reading through your comments for the first time made me realize something, I believe that this is the only site on the internet that has a community that doesn't flame. Honestly, that's a real accomplishment.

Keep up the good work, I love your videos and all of us who visit this website do as well ^_^

But Ross, where are your happy pills ?! XD

yet another great episode... i think the longer ones are most popular... idk why...

guys what do you think about my mods sugestion or how about the lost coast idea? i like to have some feedback of what you guys think ~banjotooie