FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

i was just thinking... about how many "machinimas" started out as crazy experiments and all of a sudden gain extreme popularity!

Sorry, a couple of people have complained asking how long it takes to make a video. Whilst I don't know myself I can suggest a way to find out. Try making one yourself of this sort of quality and type and time yourself. I'm just saying if you want to complain try walking in his shoes. Oh and no I don't know whether it would validate or invalidate those complaints.

Ok... Just 230 comments since last vid. Judging by the last one which took around 1000, ok lets leave it in half of that for the sick time. We still are 270 comments short of the next vid, so.. What are you wainting for?? Flood the site with comments! No matter whatever you say, just say something! Count numbers if you dont know what to say! Just post comments like crazy!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE vUPDATE

WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE! WE DEMAND UPDATE!

Ross, natives are getting restless...

I love how hyper everyone on the internet is

Heeey this site doesn't support comments in russian. That's discrimination

Hey Ross, there's a way to keep the internet people from flooding your comments with "WHERE HE WENT?!"

Have something like 3 updates between episodes. You don't even really have to say anything in them, you can talk about the hilarious antics of your dog or what fun games you played lately, you can talk about how you actually have been working hard to entertain us, and then just finish the post by saying that there's a next episode coming soon.

All the internet people need is constant reassurance and they won't scream for faster releases as much. Unless you majorly ignore them, in which case keep up the good work

you're right, but believe me, there was a time when Ross kept us "informed". But at the moment a mysterious silence grows after every release...

I have a bad feeling about this

guys seriously in case u havent been reading what hes saying....he said he was gonna work on tunnels after FM 25. so go start checking there. ~Daveman227

Actually, he said "my plan is to get a couple more episodes made, then work exclusively on finishing The Tunnel".

To the anonymous that said "That's right, moan, MOAN!". That cracked me up

yeah man awesome...go go go ep 26!!!

You know I just starting wondering: How is Ross going to get Gordon Freeman to Xen? Freeman (like any other person at this point) is not really concered with saving the world, just escapiing black mesa. Do you think Freeman will really willingly go? I thought he might do it so everyone will think he is a badass hero then he will like become king of the world or something, then i thought "Wait, if you went to an alien planet with no way back, your prettty much guranteed to be dead." Also, there are a whole bunch of scientists who look just like him wearing the same suits and carrying the same weapons on Xen, and there are all dead and smaered on the floor, while Alien Grunts eat their remains. If I were Freeman I'd take that as a bad sign. Plus, Freeman isnt stupid enough to just accidentally fall into the portal the scientst just told him lead to an alein world.

I don't remember Half-Life very well already but isn't he going to discover dead scientists like him only after he enters Xen world? And after he enters Xen, it won't really matter what he thinks about that because there will be no way back by that time.