FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

uh cp/fm fan i can see whare your going with that but only on a blue moon has ross responded to anything but i apolgise if i anoyed anyone here all i want was someone to say "hey thats a good idea ross should think about it"

or "this idea is the worst idea i have ever seen" so i say again im sorry if i anoyed anyone here~banjo tooie

Banjotooie, your comments might be better received if they were legible.

Yea, banjo tooie, shut the fuck up.

Hello, where the fuck are the updates, Ross?!? Seriously, you are either annoying us on purpose or fucking dead!

I've eaten ham sandwiches before. They're generally pretty good.

mn, i miss when the fremans mind episodes where released every 4 or 5 days or so.

Seriously Ross, you are taking the fucking piss now. Make more FM!

I'm sure Ep 26 will be great, and by the time it takes to release it, it will be a long one. I love Freemand's Mind.....and cake.

All right its benn 12 days now where is Episode 26

its BEEN 12 days now where is Episode 26

may be we need to sacrifice a goat to please the god(s)?

To all the whiners:

GTFO if You're gonna QQ on the main page. This guy's not taking money for FM and hes serving you comedy completely free so DTFU and show some respect you stinking maggots...

I think we've just got some troll here who's spamming the comments.

Although I would appreciate faster production of FM episodes like in ye olde times, Ross should pick his own pace.

To the guy 2 spaces above me, I agree with what you say, and no offense to anyone, but he actually IS getting paid, just not by us. This is how it works: For every few hundred thousand views he gets, the more he gets paid. Machinima runs advertisements on his videos, and the more views he gets, the more people will see the advertisements, and the more money will be made. Ross gets a cut of that.

@ CP/FM Fan

Oh really? I didnt know about that one. I knew he worked for machinima for some time but i didnt know they actually pay for clicks. Its cool he get some payment for the work he does I always felt we're ripping him off a bit

I thought he was getting ripped off before I knew that, but then I thoguht: HE STILL HASNT MADE HIS NEW VIDEO lol

to both anons that posted below me thanks for the coments and i will try to make it more reable next time also thank you for comenting about the idea ~banjotooie