FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 25

Sign in to follow this  

I love this series but given the present time scale between episodes.. you aught to just kill Freeman off and let it lie.. I calculated this game and it's sequel and two episodes and the not-yet-made-3rd...and realised i won't live long enough to to see it.. and admit it.. it's not likely you will.

To the guy above me:

NOOO! FREEMAN WILL NEVER DIE, ROSS WILL NEVER DIE, FREEMANS MIND WILL NOT STOP! AHHHHH!

Well, he has been making this series for 2 and a half years, and is 1 3rd through the game. By the time he finishes Episode 3 he will probably be like in his mid-late thirties, NOT DEAD. plus, his voice wont change with age, unless he is like REALLY old.

Freeman is a game caracter, Ross on the other hand is a living human...at least - I think.....

Waldo, remember that it's not always a question of how long it takes to "produce" a video, the actual production time itself can be as quick as two days for playing, writing, acting, editing and eventually uploading the video. The question is how it takes to "publish" it, because even Machinima.com can delay it for up to as long as a week.

Yup, but we would have felt the effect of "publish" delay only if "time to produce" was smaller than "time to publish" (or if this was the very first episode). But frankly speaking I doubt that episodes are produced every several days and then Machinima holds them for weeks. So e.g. if Ross spends 3 weeks on producing the episode and then Machinima holds it for 1 week, we simply won't notice that because by the time Machinima releases it Ross will have 1/3 of the new episode finished and will then send it to Machinima in 2 weeks and then Machinima will release it in 1 week making the total waiting time equal to 3 weeks. Therefore I think Waldo's calculations are accurate enough.

Shit man....I see this comming...

Ross is dead, or he doesn't remember all his fans waiting for him

^^Haven't you heard? Ross dies every month, and then he returns with a new episode to add to one of his series.

Yo, Ross, you ever think of doing a Freeman's Mind 2 for "Half-Life 2"? Plus, yah know when you're posting Episode 26 on Accursed Farms? And maybe you should think of posting the approximate time until the next episode comes out? One more thing, umm ok I'm gonna switch the talking over to my bro, so this isnt me talking until i say 'Ok, im back its not my bro anymore' k?Umm, never mind, he's not talking. My bro's a wiz at half life and he was even gonna ask if me and him could help you so never mind he doesnt wanna say it. Also, maybe you, the guy who does Shephard in Opposing Force vids, and the guy who does Barney's Mind could get together and do an episode. Well, dont worry about the thing with my bro, but i dont think we would be good for it considering we're not even 14 (either of us) yet. so bye.

DAMN IT! I though that I was reading a new update but I found out I actually scrolled down accidently and saw the update for "Down with sickness" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What program use Ross to do this videos ? (Freeman's Mind)

I NEED THE ANSWER !

You Rock ross, can't wait for ep. 26

Hurry up with episode 26!!!!!!

Ross Scott cannot post a new video until there is a full moon and the stars are right. Then he can descend from his dark slumber and release another video shortly before a Belmont slays him with holy weapons and the process has to start all over again. This generally takes about a month.

@G-man

I'm pretty sure he uses Windows Movie Maker for basic sound and clip editing, and a built in source engine recorder called "Source Recorder" There is a tutorial about it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vSe1JZHzY

However I reccomend just using FRAPS if you want to make a video like this.

For Civil Protection, he uses Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker and Source SDK software (AKA FacePoser and Valve Hammer Editor)

@G-man

@CP/FM fan

Wrong. He is using source recorder. If you scroll down to the other post you will see.

Please criticise Miley Cyrus, Ke$ha and Justin Bieber in your episodes. PLEASE!

Who the hell are those people?

god people, get off his back, the next ep will be here once its done, no need to keep posting all this.

btw if u havent read this yet, i think you should

http://www.accursedfarms.com/FAQ.php

most questions you all have been asking are answered..

while you wait do what i do, rewatch every ep, i do i after every ep is released, and it gets better and better

@Anonymous at 23:00:51

Why are you saying I'm wrong? I said he used source recorder.