MIND O' FREEMAN: NUMBER TWENTY AND SEVEN

Sign in to follow this  

his is the greatest April Fools Day video I have seen so far. You did a really great job!

Brilliant! You, sir, rock my world.

I wasn't goin to give that swab any of the loot any how. XD

Awesome Ross! well done! April fools joke or not this was mighty funny! Hope to hear more of Cap'n Freeman in the future!

I wonder how would XKCD comic look like if made about people commenting this video?

One retarded obnoxious sh1t-f**ck cretin pice of unaborted mistake of nature signed as "Posted by Anonymous at 06:33:36 " (3rd page) that should be hunted down and exterminated for good of mainkind.

More than three f***ing pricks thinking how mighty smart they are and bossing You how and what you should make

More than five morons ordering you to stop making what you do for free 'cause they know better

Uncountable number of effing idiots that can't be bothered to read previous comments before posting / see the date in calendar...

--

Signed: Anonim1979

Why are you many of you so damn stupid? Stop making Ross feel bad about how dumb his audience is and just try using your brains.

Freemans mind is epic and this was like a poison digging away into my brain. I didn't make out a WORD of that. I'm English, and I still didn't, it's just mad.

Don't mind if it's just one episode, considering it was April 1st I assume you'll redo it. If you don't redo it then ah well, so long as you don't continue it :P

Anonymous at 09:16:55 (above this)

I don't think Ross is doing anything bad, he is just expressing his imagination

Besides no one is forcing you to watch it so no one will care if you don't

@Gamer-2020-Deadly

Exactly!

I agree. If you dont like everything Ross Scott does or have even one minor criticism, you're a dumbass who does not have a brain and does not deserve to be on the site. "sarcasm"

So this is what "Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes" sounds like?

Was your voice and manner in this vedo possibly based off of the audiobook version of Treasure Island?

This episode was jokes. Fuck the gay retarded dick heads around here.

FIRE THE CANNON!

Loved that part haha. Keep up the good work.

yarrr anouther great video by Cap'n Ross Scott.

As much as some people like the new pirate personality,there is also some who did not really enjoy it. I am kinda in between like and dislike.

The old freeman makes more sense than pirate freeman.

My favourite episode in the entire series. This was gold. GOLD! I can't stop watching it.

Wow Ross that be an unexpected an' great april fools machinima. Thank ye very much fer bringin' us this delightful joke.