Trolls

Sign in to follow this  

That's not trolling that's spamming. :|

I thought spamming is the reason of trolling, isn't it?

:?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Trolling is the act of provoking a person to receive a desired reaction, spamming is just... well, that.

I guess to an extent it is trolling as he's getting me worked up over it, but I doubt the mods are gonna take kindly to it anyways.

Retired Forum Moderator

Whell this is a thread about trolls but some people like to troll because it's fun to make people mad I don't do it often but this is a thread about trolling so well I felt like giving it a try just for LoLs

non-euclidean fuck machine

Some of my actions can be viewed as trolling, I guess. I like to think of it more as friendly pranks though as I don't do it to be mean.

Retired Forum Moderator

You can talk about trolls, post amusing images where trolls have been successful/failed and so on, but please don't actually troll/spam in this thread, thanks. We've got other threads for spam. Like the Random one. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

You can talk about trolls, post amusing images where trolls have been successful/failed and so on, but please don't actually troll/spam in this thread, thanks. We've got other threads for spam. Like the Random one. :)

So that means it's ok to troll attack the random thread? In that case I will rally the tropes, wa attack at dawn.

non-euclidean fuck machine

are you mad, don't rage, we like you here

if you need counselling just give me a ring-a-ding at 540-636-7659

are you mad, don't rage, we like you here

if you need counselling just give me a ring-a-ding at 540-636-7659

I'm not calling that! There'll be some crazy international charge. ;P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."