Trolls

Sign in to follow this  

X5mzqi6L-w4

True Capitalist Radio. everybody trolls him.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

when i was 15 i wrote a realistic looking error message from notepad, screen capped it, cropped out the browser stuff so there's only the text. after that i set it as the desktop's background image, and made all the icons invisible as well as the taskbar.....it worked. they restored the computer to it's factory settings...when i came home i was laughing.

Trolling can be both mean and funny, depending on the context.

A very funny example of trolling: my friend and I like to troll TF2 servers. The funniest thing we've come up so far is saying, "Hey, do you guys want to join our new club? It's called 'The Holocaust Didn't Happen" club." A guy responded, "I hear only gay people are in that club, is that true?". I replied, "No, that's a lie perpetrated by the Jews."

This was funny, because what we were advocating was so extremely ludicrously wrong and inappropriate, that it was funny. In the light-hearted context of an online video game and the fact that it was so clear that we were joking, it was funny. Plus, we did it to have a laugh and not to offend anyone.

Mean, nasty, trolling takes place when someone is actually physically or monetarily damaged because of your joke. That's self-explanatory. Another less obvious form of mean trolling is calling people names (ad hominem attacks) in a serious topic thread just to get a reaction because they feed off of negative reactions.

Good thing I can't see broken jpegs.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I actually read that as Pom. it wasn't till after I finished reading the text and went back did I see what the mistake could be. I still read Pom though. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

48÷2(9+3) = ?

The answer is 2

and nice spoiler thing, I have an iPod, so I spent 3 minutes tapping it and hoping the touch screen wasn't fucked up again. I then remember the title of this thread and laughed at myself for 5 more minutes. :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

No, I'm right. In the order of operations, youdo parenthises first and perform multiplication before division.

9+3 is 12

2x12 is 24

48/24 is 2

so HA!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

48÷2(9+3) = ?

The answer is 2

It's 288. lolumadz?

If one is educated enough they realize that you're being a troll not by posting a question that has two answers; you're being a troll because you're posting a question that is very ambiguously written. Because of this ambiguity it has two answers depending on the order of operations.

Simple misunderstanding of logically worded questions can easily hide misinformation, even paradoxes in this way. Just like the classic "Can God heat a burrito in a microwave so hot that he can't eat it?". That example isa paradox of terms, just as much as it would be to ask "How long has the bachelor been married?".

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.