Trolls

Sign in to follow this  

Hmmm, not sure if that counts as trolling or simply a failure..

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

2Z4m4lnjxkY

This hasn't been posted yet? the themesong for trolling

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

i'll go on omegle and post results...it usually takes a couple hours before i find a live one.

This inspired me, and this is my results. Not really trolling per-se, considering how it went, but my best result so far and my best attempt at being our lovable neurotic physicist pre-Resonance Cascade.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: Hey

You: Hey there

Stranger: 'Sup?

You: exactly, lol

You: nothing, taking a break from work, got bored

Stranger: Sounds pretty similar to everyone else.

Stranger: Bored.

You: I have a pretty kickass job honestly, Theoretical Physicist

Stranger: Nice.

You: a lot of days are full of dull shit though

Stranger: Oh, I bet.

You: Make me do technical stuff sometimes, climb ladders, flip switches, really putting that MIT education to good use you know?

Stranger: Oh yeah.

Stranger: Great use of your mind.

You: But I do get to show particles who's boss! on the good days though

You: What about you?

Stranger: I'm still in grade school. :D

You: what grade?

Stranger: 9

You: where are you?

You: In the world I mean...

Stranger: Canada, you?

You: Cause otherwise that would be creepy, like that time I had that dream I was Snoop Dogg

You: cool

You: New Mexico

Stranger: Cool.

You: Yeah, I'm actually in a sort of crazy bomb shelter type place, suprised they even have internet in this thing.

Stranger: Lol

You: You don't even want to know the kind of stupidity that can go on in a place like this, we're government funded, so pretty much any excuse to waste money is a good one. I swear the rocket guys spend their days looking at pollen in microscopes.

Stranger: That's pretty awesome. Yet, at the same time, a bit of a waste of government funding...

You: Yeah, and if I make it out of this job without a tumor I'm one lucky guy, glowing green shit gets spilled on at least an semi-annual basis. I swear if OSHA ever comes here, the company is fucked.

Stranger: Oh, well then.

You: I don"t even know what it's used for, but I have a geigar counter in my suit for a reason. Wish I had a helmet though, someone took mine a long time ago and I can't get a replacment. What I would really love would be a grapling hook, woosh, and swing all around this place.

You: Yeah, the design here is all fucked up, theres some cool trams and robots, but the elevators are all retarded, and this one I have to take every day spins and makes me dizzy.

You: Oh and no exits, anywhere, I swear one fire, and we're all fucked

Stranger: That must be rather sucky...

Stranger: Not to mention, seemingly hazardous.

You: Don't get me started

You: We have like an army for security though, have a buddy who's one of the guards. Now that I think about it, he owes me a beer.

Stranger: Lol, nice.

Stranger: So, why do you work there?

You: After a while down here, people start to look the same, I'm kind of a rebel, I don't have the same goofy looking einstein look everybody else seems to be going for, and no one else appears to have a beard lol

You: eh, the money is nice, and like I said, when we do get to do stuff down in Sector C, it;s some pretty awesome shit

You: would probably sound boring if I described it though

Stranger: To someone my age, I doubt it'd be overly interesting...

You: Really, I just want to show up those pricks with their string theory

Stranger: Even with me being a bit of a nerd.

You: eh, leptons being compund particles sound interesting?

Stranger: I actually knew that. Because of a song.

You: Really?

You: what song?

Stranger: Strange Charm by Hank Green.

You: interesting, reminds me of a name on my List, but that bastard couldn't sing his way out of a schrodinger's cat thought experiment if it smacked him on the skull

Stranger: Haha

Stranger: Strange Charm basically explains, in a fairly simplistic way, what a quark is.

Stranger: It's pretty awesome.

You: physics song, sounds badass, anyway, I need to catch a tram soon, and I have a feeling this terminal might explode. No shit, things just break for no reason around here alllll the time,and security pulls double duty for technicians, you can imagine the results there., been cool kid, stay in school and all that jazz.

Stranger: A'ight. Bye. You have fun working in an insanely hazardous place.

You have disconnected.

In Hindsight, I was a bit too vulgar, and the "prey" was fairly naive and it was somewhat lowbrow to pull the wool over his eyes, but meh, it is what it is. Also I was grossly euphemistic about the frequency of the presence of radioactive waste in Black Mesa, making it a bit more plausible.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

i'll go on omegle and post results...it usually takes a couple hours before i find a live one.

This inspired me, and this is my results. Not really trolling per-se, considering how it went, but my best result so far and my best attempt at being our lovable neurotic physicist pre-Resonance Cascade.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: Hey

You: Hey there

Stranger: 'Sup?

You: exactly, lol

You: nothing, taking a break from work, got bored

Stranger: Sounds pretty similar to everyone else.

Stranger: Bored.

You: I have a pretty kickass job honestly, Theoretical Physicist

You: a lot of days are full of dull shit though

Stranger: Oh, I bet.

You: Make me do technical stuff sometimes, climb ladders, flip switches, really putting that MIT education to good use you know?

Stranger: Oh yeah.

Stranger: Great use of your mind.

You: But I do get to show particles who's boss! on the good days though

You: What about you?

Stranger: I'm still in grade school. :D

You: what grade?

Stranger: 9

You: where are you?

You: In the world I mean...

Stranger: Canada, you?

You: Cause otherwise that would be creepy, like that time I had that dream I was Snoop Dogg

You: cool

You: New Mexico

Stranger: Cool.

You: Yeah, I'm actually in a sort of crazy bomb shelter type place, suprised they even have internet in this thing.

You: You don't even want to know the kind of stupidity that can go on in a place like this, we're government funded, so pretty much any excuse to waste money is a good one. I swear the rocket guys spend their days looking at pollen in microscopes.

Stranger: That's pretty awesome. Yet, at the same time, a bit of a waste of government funding...

You: Yeah, and if I make it out of this job without a tumor I'm one lucky guy, glowing green shit gets spilled on at least an semi-annual basis. I swear if OSHA ever comes here, the company is fucked.

Stranger: Oh, well then.

You: I don"t even know what it's used for, but I have a geigar counter in my suit for a reason. Wish I had a helmet though, someone took mine a long time ago and I can't get a replacment. What I would really love would be a grapling hook, woosh, and swing all around this place.

You: Yeah, the design here is all fucked up, theres some cool trams and robots, but the elevators are all retarded, and this one I have to take every day spins and makes me dizzy.

You: Oh and no exits, anywhere, I swear one fire, and we're all fucked

Stranger: That must be rather sucky...

Stranger: Not to mention, seemingly hazardous.

You: Don't get me started

You: We have like an army for security though, have a buddy who's one of the guards. Now that I think about it, he owes me a beer.

Stranger: Lol, nice.

Stranger: So, why do you work there?

You: After a while down here, people start to look the same, I'm kind of a rebel, I don't have the same goofy looking einstein look everybody else seems to be going for, and no one else appears to have a beard lol

You: eh, the money is nice, and like I said, when we do get to do stuff down in Sector C, it;s some pretty awesome shit

You: would probably sound boring if I described it though

Stranger: To someone my age, I doubt it'd be overly interesting...

You: Really, I just want to show up those pricks with their string theory

Stranger: Even with me being a bit of a nerd.

You: eh, leptons being compund particles sound interesting?

Stranger: I actually knew that. Because of a song.

You: Really?

You: what song?

Stranger: Strange Charm by Hank Green.

You: interesting, reminds me of a name on my List, but that bastard couldn't sing his way out of a schrodinger's cat thought experiment if it smacked him on the skull

Stranger: Haha

Stranger: Strange Charm basically explains, in a fairly simplistic way, what a quark is.

Stranger: It's pretty awesome.

You: physics song, sounds badass, anyway, I need to catch a tram soon, and I have a feeling this terminal might explode. No shit, things just break for no reason around here alllll the time,and security pulls double duty for technicians, you can imagine the results there., been cool kid, stay in school and all that jazz.

Stranger: A'ight. Bye. You have fun working in an insanely hazardous place.

You have disconnected.

In Hindsight, I was a bit too vulgar, and the "prey" was fairly naive and it was somewhat lowbrow to pull the wool over his eyes, but meh, it is what it is. Also I was grossly euphemistic about the frequency of the presence of radioactive waste in Black Mesa, making it a bit more plausible.

:evil:

Y U NO USE OWN EYE DEERS? >:|

Also known as "Username"

My Seeing Eye Deers were blinded by this:

MS4_Z84-rRE

Almost forgot

Yesterday at school:

Noticed Jonathan (This kid I hate) on the other side of a door chatting with his friends.

I was indoors, he was outdoors, so I went up to the door, forced it open so it hit his back and pushed him over.

*hedeservesit.jpg*

Also known as "Username"

Sublime [AF]: Do something involving "come at me bro"

Did something similar last Tuesday actually.

Got on the bus, there was this one kid who has only rode the bus twice the whole year, not including that day.

He, for one, took my spot next to my friend John, where we discuss Religion, politics, etc...

Of course, this kid is a brat. He acts all big and bad like he can beat me down. He's only about 4 1/2 feet, actually.

So this was the entire bus ride, I had to sit behind him, of course, but where I could get a perfect view of that angry little face of his, totally worth it.

Anyway, as soon as I got on the bus, this was the conversation we had:

Me: Hey, aren't you that kid who rode this bus like twice at the beginning of the year?

Him: Aren't you some fag who keeps sticking his nose in other people's business.

Me: No, I think the man you're looking for is on bus 19, where all the other short douchebags are.

Him: Do you see that guy out there?

*He points to this tall, thin guy, Taller than me, but not as thin.*

Me: Yes, is he you from 10 years in the future, I'm quite shocked future you hasn't been jumped yet.

Him: That's my uncle. You want me to get him on this bus?

Me: Do it faggot.

Him: Call me a fag one more time.

Me: FAGGOT

*Other kid stands up*

Him: CALL ME A FAGGOT ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!

Me: Fag Fag Faggity Fag Faggot.

Him: DO IT AGAIN

Me: Faggoty fag faggerson fag faggola Faggy McFagface

Him: CALL ME A FAGGOT AGAIN BITCH AND I'LL KICK YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS!

Me: Didn't you tell me the same thing before I called you fag about 50 times?

Him: OOH YOU SON OF A BITCH

Me: COME AT ME BRO

*He threw his fist, didn't hit me, it was a failed attempt to make me flinch.

Later, this kid is talking John's ear off about his uncle.

Him: Yeah, there's a person on this bus I'll get him to take care of tomorrow.

Me: Who, Austin? Yeah, he's pretty annoying.

Him: No, you, dumbass.

Me: Coming from the person who's failing Algebra 1. Go back to 5th grade ya idiot.

Him: Idiot?

Me: Yes, Idiot. I-DI-OT.

*I define idiot for him*

Me: And what's your uncle got anyway, huh? He's like a slenderman, I could rip his guts out with my bare fists.

Him: Alrighty then, we'll see.

*He takes out a fake phone and dials 000-1111*

Him: Yeah, there's this kid I need you to beat down for me.

*No sounds coming from the phone*

Me: OOOOH a fake number! Quite the GENIUS you are!

Him: Well, he heard that too.

Me: Cool, can he hear from 10 miles off? HEY! SLENDERFAG! HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

Him: Son of a bitch. I'm gonna knock out each tooth in your face.

Me: Mouth.

*He throws a punch trying to make me flinch again. He fails.*

Me: WOW! YOU HIT ME SO HARD IN THE FACE I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL IT!

At this point he was so butthurt he almost cried.

It was a good day.

Also known as "Username"

trolling in a nutshell:

KwkxyCbRbkI

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

i approve. lol'd so hard after that vid...

let's try something. username, try trolling people with "sup son". i want to read their reactions.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

i think it does

My math homework (Which is far too easy):

What is the Y-intercept? 9

What is the X-intercept? 2

Slope? -4.5

Write an equation.

Y = -4.5x + 9

Graph the equation.

How did you do this? Magic. *Snort* *Snort*

Also known as "Username"

After an awful performance from the Kingdom of Navarey's Rifles, the clan leader, King Liam Cuddihy accused our clan of cheating. due to having our captain Nathan Labelle in spectator, as his baby was crying. Liam accused him of ghosting for our team and started a "war" like state between both clans. here's a conversation between Liam and Chosenman Bacon, 47th regiment. Bacon's purpose was to enrage Liam and troll. behold now a very long conversation:

13:31 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: hey are you gonna buy some X-ray vision for you're man 2 ??

|KoN| King Liam Cuddihy is now playing Battle Grounds 2 2.0. Click here to join.

13:31 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: you know, in the chat log

13:31 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: he actually did pretty much say he had x-ray vision

13:31 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: to quote he said he was able to see our silhouetes from anywhere on the map

13:31 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and that no one else on his team could

13:32 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: so you think Black watch uses X-ray vission (on bg2 a dead mod ) just to own you guys

|KoN| King Liam Cuddihy is now playing Battle Grounds 2 2.0. Click here to join.

13:34 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: first of all, it wouldn't be an effort to use it if you had it so I'm not saying you guys needed it or strained yourselves to have access to it, second of all, lol, no I'm not saying you have it nor am I saying that you might

13:34 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I used the term x-ray vision to point out silliness of what was being said to me, which was that he could see our silhouetes from anywheres on the map

13:35 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: but you know we are great at shooting from long distance

13:35 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: you alrerady knew that before you started the match against us

13:35 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: No, We didn't

13:35 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: although I expected you to be good

13:36 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: regrettably I found out later that turning my model detail to medium would reduce the fog a tag

13:36 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: and it is pretty obvious on that map the siluets

13:36 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: tad*

13:36 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: his claim was that only he could and that it was from any distance

13:36 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: regardless

13:36 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: that doesnt meen we ghost

13:36 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: like you also said

13:37 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: No, It doesn't

13:37 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: nor have I said it does

13:37 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: The only point I sought to make was that spectating is only useful for one purpose, which is to ghost

13:37 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I'm not saying you did, btw

13:37 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: but it's disrespectful to have spectators

13:37 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I've been in the community long enough through rc to know that

13:37 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: ye i know i was in rc to

13:38 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: but if you said something about labelle beeing in spectate

13:38 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: and he was ghosting or something

13:38 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: All I said was that it was disrespectful to be in spectator

13:38 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: or atleast that was my point

13:38 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and that using the excuse you had a child was just insulting, you're still not supposed to do it

13:38 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: he had his baby what else did he needed to do

13:38 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: let his baby die

13:38 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: he should have left, it was disrespectful

13:39 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: his baby was being "fussy

13:39 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: hardly life threatening

13:39 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: ye

13:39 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and nothing I'm saying implies he pays less attention to his child

13:39 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: ye ll baby's cry

13:39 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I said he should have left instead of go to spectator

13:39 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and he wasnt the only one

13:39 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: i'm not saying that

13:39 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: for awhile there was two spectators

13:39 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: he just putted him in spectate for his baby

13:40 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: well ye when we got more people then you

13:40 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: Than what's your point, you're accusing me of saying that the only reasonable action was to ignore his kid

13:40 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I'm telling you

13:40 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: we have replaemants

13:40 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: That is irrelevant, I already explained and you already agreed that spectating in an official LB is disrespectful

13:40 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: you can just store your reserves in spectate

13:40 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: can't*

13:41 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: i never agreed that spectating in an lb was disrespctfull

13:41 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: allow me to find the quote then

13:41 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: but it's disrespectful to have spectators

|KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I've been in the community long enough through rc to know that

|47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: ye i know i was in rc to

13:42 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: the ye i know i was in rc

13:42 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: was on

13:42 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I've been in the community long enough through rc to know that

13:42 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: i know you was in rc

13:43 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: makes a lot less sense, makes almost no sense

13:43 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I'm saying I've been in the community to recognize the insult

13:44 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and you're saying

13:44 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: "me too"

13:44 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: unless english isn't your native tongue, yes that is exactly what your saying

13:44 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: those two lines are very much connected

13:44 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: english isnt my natvie tongue

13:45 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: most of the people see that in how i type my sentences

13:45 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: which is why I suspected it?

13:45 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and your failure to understand what I said AND what you said aswell in the quote aswell.

13:48 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I don't even like the battlegrounds. The only reason I came here was because some dickwad named potteh destroyed the last game we were playing, and we only ever wanted to do realisms here. But EVERYONE pretty much asked us to LB so we started practicing. That whole game EVERYONE was whining and I constantly was the one to tell them to get the fuck over it and play, I was the one telling all the people saying you were ghosting to be quiet

13:49 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I was the one who made the decision to play all the rounds, they were ALL, especially the 21st just whining and nagging about ghosting and wanting to quit

13:51 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: The only offense I had was to the fact you were unprofessional enough to allow spectators and to deviate from the agreed map, but I didn't say a word to anyone, not until blackwatch messaged me and by that time I was already insulted by your clan's behavior and driven to my edge by the 21st and my privates nagging at me

13:53 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: i'm not gonna talk about the map vhage i don't know anything about that part

13:53 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: but specs why does it matter

13:54 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: if we got specs

13:54 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: because you could be ghosting, not because you WERE, because you could be

13:54 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: it's disrespectful

13:54 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and regardless of what you say, I know you're aware of it

13:54 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: you need to trust clans man

13:54 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: uhm

13:54 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: trust clans man

13:54 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: ye

13:54 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I trusted the 42Cdo

13:54 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: ye but 42cdo

13:54 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: :s

13:54 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: they headhunted my entire officer staff

13:55 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and told my clan it was dead

13:55 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: until it went from 200 to 35 members over a few days

13:55 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: yeah

13:55 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: in RC or an other clan

13:55 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: RC

13:55 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: ye i was there

13:55 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I trusted the 29th, then when AP started fuckin' our brains out with ddossing and trolling everywhere an RC tag went

13:55 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: they both got together and laughed at our futile attempts to make it stop

13:56 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and it has nothing to do with TRUST, we didn't ask you if we could spectate did we? have a linebattle with the 29th and spectate

13:57 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: but the reason for spec is acctualy to have some replacments

13:57 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: and somebody that records the match

13:57 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: no, that's a ridiculous reason.

13:57 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: no it isnt

13:58 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: first of all, you didn't ask permission to record the match, I've seen loads of matches that are recorded by actual participates, LOADS, and lastly, why can't your reserves wait outside of the server?

13:58 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: how is it not getting through to you

13:58 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: that having spectators is disrespectful

13:58 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: when you aren't linebattling do you live under a rock?

13:58 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and I suggest you post those videos because I was keeping my line in complete and perfect discipline despite everything

13:59 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: well no we had enough more then enough people

13:59 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and we actually won rounds, unlike labelle's story

13:59 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: if you had more than enough people why werent they all in spectator

13:59 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: in my opinion its disrescpectfull to sday get lost we don't need you

13:59 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: waiting to be called up

13:59 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: ye

13:59 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: but we had labelle for his chilled

13:59 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: he was afk

14:00 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: so he wasnt doing anything

14:00 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: We don't need to fight against a disrespectful and SELF-PROCLAIMED "unprofessional" clan

14:00 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: and who was the other spec??

14:00 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I can't remember

14:00 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I was more focused on the match

14:00 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: well probably he was replacing me becsoue i had to go

14:00 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: that's entire likely.

14:00 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: entirely*

14:00 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: labelle easily could have hit disconnect.

14:00 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: it's disrespectful

14:01 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: no becouse ha maybe came back

14:01 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: and I am not going to be interacting with a clan who can be disrespectful enough to go spectator, insist upon keeping the spectator, and then deny that it is even disrespectful.

14:01 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: he didnt knew how long his abby would cry

14:01 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: What, so now once you leave a server you can't reconnect?

14:01 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: the teams were even bacon

14:01 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: he had no reason to be there

14:02 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: No, you're damn right he didn't

14:02 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: what does that have to do with leaving

14:02 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: he should have left

14:02 - |47th|Chm.Bacon[2nd]: so that why he just stayed i spec

14:03 - |KoN| King Liam Cuddihy: I am done being trolled, if you'd rather have one match where you can insist upon spectators instead of many matches for clan activity, fine. Be my guest.

|KoN| King Liam Cuddihy is now Offline.