Trolls

Sign in to follow this  

In total there are 13 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Most users ever online was 104 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 am

Registered users: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Very7684

Legend :: Administrators, Global moderators

Sorry, I had to show this....I feel like the odd one out

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Yes, unfortunately they have lost the ability to be themselves, and are forced to take on the guise of an animated character from a children's show.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

OR they just like the show and identify large aspects of themselves with the show. Just a guess, though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They identify with characters designed to sell products to children, despite their parent's knowledge of it's stupidity, just so some company can make money?

So a company makes money and kids/teens/adults get to enjoy the toys, what's wrong with that? How is that not a win-win situation?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was for the express purpose of an already huge and rich company to take even more money from you for Chinese made crap.

And? Why should they not be huge and rich? What's the problem with being huge and rich? And why is it a problem when what they make gives pleasure to people who buy it?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Giving people pleasure by taking their money, personalities, and jobs?

Cheap crap from China... They shove all our money over to China, and reduce the number of jobs anywhere else.

Stealing personalities... People are emulating the characters instead of creating their own personality.

What don't you get about that?

Stealing personalities... People are emulating the characters instead of creating their own personality.

OH NO. WE MUST IMMEDIATELY GET RID OF ALL FORMS OF ENTERTAINMENT SINCE THEY "STEAL PERSONALITIES"!

Welp, no more games but pong then. No more books but school books. Also, good bye TV.

People that completely emulate characters from a TV show have a mental illness. My little pony is not stealing personalities. And the people on these forums aren't emulating personalities either. To say Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Flutter ect. don't have their own personalities would be selling them a little lot short.

Cheap crap from China... They shove all our money over to China, and reduce the number of jobs anywhere else.

So they increase the Jobs in China, from what I know China has a lot more people than the US does so I think if anything they'd need more jobs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Give up kirk, it's physically impossible to get any form of reasoning with BTG. Saying he's "as stubborn as a mule" would be insulting to the mule.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yes, unfortunately they have lost the ability to be themselves, and are forced to take on the guise of an animated character from a children's show.

Coming from the Chuck Norris wannabe. 8-)

Also known as "Username"

Why don't you guys just take this into a Private Message?

I agree. Trolling is much harder when it's one on one.

Feel free to troll me if you want.

Done. How does it feel to have been trolled?