Trolls

Sign in to follow this  

I still think this is the stupidest thread of all time.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Ok, this is technically not trolling, but I believe it's something worth telling.

Basically, there's this guy in BG2 called ADAM. He's a prick and is banned from every server... but my clan's, which just got opened 3 days ago.

Adam came into the server during a pub Line Battle, spamming his queer music and doing his racist bullshit. He got banned.

5 minutes later, server gets a DDoS attack. Perfect.

We shut down the event, change map to something stable and leave it. However the DDoS would not stop, even with empty server.

One of our Pte.s, and a fellow trolling buddy of mine, managed to get Adam's IPs (he has like 30 of them), so he called a contact, a pro hacker, and DDoS the crap out of Adam, while the rest of us tried our best to get his ISP or house address (to call the cops on him).

30 mins later it was over, with the DDoS done with and with some IPs to erase from the list. Now we got this guy to DoS him on sight, and a botnet up his arse.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Ok, this is technically not trolling, but I believe it's something worth telling.

Basically, there's this guy in BG2 called ADAM. He's a prick and is banned from every server... but my clan's, which just got opened 3 days ago.

Adam came into the server during a pub Line Battle, spamming his queer music and doing his racist bullshit. He got banned.

We shut down the event, change map to something stable and leave it. However the DDoS would not stop, even with empty server.

One of our Pte.s, and a fellow trolling buddy of mine, managed to get Adam's IPs (he has like 30 of them), so he called a contact, a pro hacker, and DDoS the crap out of Adam, while the rest of us tried our best to get his ISP or house address (to call the cops on him).

30 mins later it was over, with the DDoS done with and with some IPs to erase from the list. Now we got this guy to DoS him on sight, and a botnet up his arse.

hIP38.png

Cool_story_bro.jpeg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1328988760&Signature=Rf4PyKtHPerAFtJkWaRzzbtvHyg%3D

Also known as "Username"

I am never screwing with you. EVER.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I have powerful contacts, ye know... My clan just got another DDoS-er in, a fresh new recruit, who was colonel in his old clan before getting kicked for not wanting to donate money.

Pro Hacker
DDoS

lol.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Ok ok I got a good one. So a hacked in to my schools intercom system and made it so that every tv in the halls and every speaker is the classes play mop doting passing periods... In a high school, all episodes, one a day, every day, and when I run out of episodes I will start over. Am I evil or whut?

non-euclidean fuck machine

Not really.

Play some Anal Cunt to show your school what's up, by playing their hit song "I Went Back in Time And Voted For Hitler."

Wow that's the least terrible thing posted in this thread yet, i actually laughed.

Well, my clan (47th) now has this thing of going into those live sex chat webcam sites and make people cry out of trolling.

Well, my clan (47th) now has this thing of going into those live sex chat webcam sites and make people cry out of trolling.

EW put dem ugly tits away.

The fuck?!?!?!?!?!?¿

non-euclidean fuck machine

i'm sure that gives you a heightened sense of self worth.

Nah...

Do you guys listen to True Capitalist Radio? I can't tell if the host is serious, or he's just an actor playing this ridiculous character; I'm leaning towards the latter. Basically, he has this show that is supposed to be a political talk show about capitalism, but he has such a short fuse and reacts in such a hilarious manner, that the only calls he gets is trolls. I think, at this point, he keeps the show on because he knows that people only listen to him get mad, so I think he's playing along at this point and stopped being serious a long time ago, if he was ever serious:

LcJUWdkZJl8