Rate the Sig of the person above you

9/10. It made me snicker the first time I saw it.

Yes, I know my sig is bad. :oops:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

9/10. I just like it for no reason whatsoever.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Like the image, like the lyrics but unfortunately i have seen it way too much in this thread so -2

8/10

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

For Luis?

Image: You didn't make the image (I think :? ) but it is a good image. = 7/10

Text: "c" NOT CAPITALIZED! -9001! I like how "flickr" is coloured and the link sent me to a pretty picture of a bird! +9009 = 8/10

Total: 2,823.9225/3765.23

7/10 In terms of signature art, nothing spectacular, but the pony and the AF logo in 1 image is awesome in my book.

Retired Forum Moderator

8/10

For all I care you could have just used a 10*10pixel image from the DX:HR game, because everything I have seen from it looks awesome. Also the background goes very well with render, I just feel that there could be a tiny bit....more(the left top corner looks so empty, could be just me being obsessed with having everything evenly distributed though ^^).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7/10

It's very good, but I do not recognize where it's from or what it's supposed to suggest.

But it is succinct, non-intrusive and appealing to look at.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

10/10. Very precise; it also reminds me of how people don't consider humans to be animals when humans are included in the Animalia kingdom.

8/10, it makes one think, which I like, though I could never come up with one like that.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA