Rate the Sig of the person above you

5/10 It teeters too much to one side, it's better to balance it like I did with my first one.

8/10

And it wasnt meant to be balanced

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

7/10

I'm going to be the one doing that, and I don't plan on replacing happiness with misery. Everything else will happen though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

9.9/10

Very true. If life were fair I'd be making big bucks through online hardware reviewing.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

10/10 Fucking hate Apple (but I love Samsung) Oh, and nice upside down characters that show up for me as blocks.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Black Mesa reference, Very High Lols/Maximum Lols

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

9/10 Goes with your Avatar very well and makes me think of noob spies...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time