Rate the Sig of the person above you

Better Idiot.

10/0

'divide by zero'

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

8/10

Not sure I get it, but I know doing stupid things with friends is typically fun as hell.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

7/10 because you're the better idiot

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

8/10 I actually got to listen to the audio-tape interview when he said that.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

1/10

No. Those jokes died with the passing of 2012. Stahp. Nowwww.

0/1000000000000000000000000

You know why.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

7/10

In response to your rating: You know you're not affecting me, so why do you bother?

0/∞+1

Because I found our that you are becoming a bigger idiot

- Karl Pilkington

7/10

In response to your rating: You know you're not affecting me, so why do you bother?

I could ask you the same question. As far as I can tell, you're the only one here who still complains about us, and nothing happens.

Anywho, Humin's signature gets a 5/10

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

7/10

I could ask you the same question. As far as I can tell, you're the only one here who still complains about us, and nothing happens.

Anywho, Humin's signature gets a 5/10

This is an example of a vocal minority. Despite most people not sharing their opinion, they complain about whatever their issue is until they get what they want. They often ruin things for everyone else because people give them what they want just to stop the complaining.

8/10 for your sig.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

This is an example of a vocal minority. Despite most people not sharing their opinion, they complain about whatever their issue is until they get what they want. They often ruin things for everyone else because people give them what they want just to stop the complaining.

And yet it was so bad previously because the minority wanted to be annoying about a young-kids show that some of your group even got banned.

9/10 for your sig.

You seem to be under some false impression that we have pony avatars and discuss the show specifically because we think it annoys you.

And what bans are you talking about? The only pony-related bans I can recall were Username (who was a brony but got banned for racism, not anything to do with ponies) and Jack Noir (who got banned for repeatedly insulting people in the MLP thread). Am I missing something, here?

8/10, for your sig.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I never said that's why you post stuff like that, but you do continue to do it despite being previously told not to by several mods. Fortunately you don't do it nearly as bad as before, but still, this forum isn't really for that... It's for Ross's videos and other related things.

Still 9/10 for your sig.

UNORIGINAL 0/10000

……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\

…………/….//……….. …\\….\

………../….//………… ….\\….\

…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\

.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..

(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)

.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./

..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/

….\…………..(………. ..)……………./

0/infinite +infinite

- Karl Pilkington