Hey hacker guy

Sign in to follow this  

Hacking is just annoying and pathetic be it pro or amateur its pathetic

how do we know this isn't the hacker? mind = blown

-Tj The Medic

Poor cow is gone

It looked so scary and determined in its pointlessness.

Why would anyone be offended by something like that? I think you can bring it back.

these are not hackers but stupid atention whores, hacking site like this is easy as hell.. bet they just bought book "Hacking wordpress page for noobs"

get some proper target you fucking nutjobs

there is no need for stonewall security, only idiot would hack page like this

I'm sort of worried about Ross himself, because he usually reply's to a few peoples comments by the second page, and it seems as if he hasn't been answering any ones emails, even if they are admins. If anyone knows him personally can they update us on how he is and if he can access his computer at all? They may be script kiddies but still...

BTW to all you true hackers (as opposed to crackers) You truly are better than Hollywood shows and im sorry that the name hacker is usually seen as jackass douche-bag who fucks things up purposely. With out true hackers we wouldn't have teh internetz.

Um...the internet wasn't made by human hands, it was discovered <_<. Any professionals could have done it.

whats a hacker doing in here

hey ross i search the net who this guy really was i found many pages that were also hacked by chipd#ackb0y

Hey ross sorry about what happened it was just pointless anywho I LOVE your series I watched every episode of freeman's mind civil protection so rock one man!!!

Ross i recomend Norton security. It's top of the noch service its runs scans daily so check it out! also has the site been hacked before? but like I said this attack was pointless hackers why are these ''professional'' hackers attacking your site for attenition??!! as freeman said this ''crazy in a box with a side order of fries'' its just mind bogglingthe answer to this once more is what freeman said ''to get drunk and set fire to things'' forsooth - mr lolcat

I find it hilarious that people are worried about Ross. He's busy, he has a life, stop worrying.

He also gets tons of email, and so he's probably not gonna respond to anyone anytime soon.

Also, a couple script kiddies hacked a website that Ross didn't even design. Big effing deal.

Let's stop worrying about hunting down the crackers, stop worrying about Ross, and stop going crazy over a poor hack, and for Pete's sake, stop posting meaningless messages!

ross can do whatever he wants to do like you said besides it isnt going to happen again we don't need to give out death threats

Cracker update:

A new video has been added to his freemans mind playlist, and it has nothing to do with freemans mind. Its just a stupid gmod noob video. Great, now he has access to his machinima site as well. Even worse, the video is unflaggable.

P.S. to those who get offended by the name hacker, how and when did that name start being used, and whats the difference between a hacker and a cracker?

i see no nOOb vid and maybe racisim?

is this really ross? hey call me crazy but freeman was right about the aliens. suckerrrrrrr

';SELECT*FROM information_schema.tables;--

Hello Ross, I just want you to know that all this hard work that you put into these is not going un-appreciated, and that I'm sure all of us fans love the work you're doing. You make a lot of people happy when you do these, and I hope you keep this up, your so good at these they are more then worth the wait! Hope you find inspiration and happiness in this message and that you keep up the fantastic work. Hope to see another episode of Civil Protection or Freeman's Mind soon, but I'd have be great as usual rather than rushed.

Your truley,

urokia

Oh, look at me hacking a website cause I'm tough shit. You shall fear me and blah blah blah.

That's what the hack says about them. And I don't give a damn about them being good hackers. They don't have the capacity to understand that we actually don't respect them, at ALL. These hackers just want something to look up to in their pathetic lives. Anyway, at least this means that you are a well respected dude, by all of us fans. Keep kicking ass.

ross if you don't want to another freeman's mind episode. us true fans won't mind. those hacker's are retards why hack this if they want to be famous all they gone and done is piss everyone off. to those who keep demanding when the next episode is ross does this in his freetime and for free i think.

I dont think it takes 3 people to hack something with no security, and i googled chip#whatever, and it looks like he just hacks basic sites.

Maybe he just put the other names up for god knows what reason?