Hey hacker guy

Sign in to follow this  

Don't let this get to you Ross, these hackers are assholes.

Yo how funny would it be if Ross was the so called "hacker" and this was all just some consiracy, either to slack off and have a life away from the computer, or maybe to just mess with y'all's heads. Now while you're letting that set in remeber "i would sacrafice ppl by the truck load if it ment i'd get better parking."

Good Luck and God Bless MF's-DanJo

I guess it's like revolution. When there's not enough episodes being uploaded, people start getting impatient and instinctly, we rebel.

(I am not a hacker, just a viewer with my point of view. Please, do not get mad at me for speaking my opinion.)

Fucking hackers deleted the trailer for the tunnel. It is either a marvel cartoon or the last RVB Reconstruction episode. Somebody else must have found the hole in the security and replaced the video. We better find a way to fix this or we will be in some deep shit.

RainingSpartan

There's nothing wrong with the tunnel trailer except a typo in the youtube ID. In the code for that page you need to replace "vxrOgETJi5Hk" with "xrOgETJi5Hk" (there is an extra "v" at the beginning that shouldn't be there). The links on the side are fine.

Screw them Ross... just keep up the good work!!

Greetings from a Dutch fan!

Wierd... I can't hear the music

Hey Ross. Why don't you make a personal question for when you log in? ex. your pets name, favorite movie, etc. I think that would decrease the chances of hacking.

These people these hackers are nothing but vermin,

you are the real deal Ross and your fans stand as proof of this.

What does bored fat kid do when his only irl mate says "GTFO nerd" ?

they do shizzle like this.

Well, I must say this is the FUNNIEST thing to come back to. Seriously, all they're doing is trying to make a name for themselves and horribly failing at it. I mean really? All they did was change two blog posts. Ooooh. People must feel sooo bad-ass for changing two blog posts! Thanks for the laugh. =]

Oh well. Glad to hear you're holding up well, Ross. It's been a while since I talked to ya.

the hacker must have been on her period

By the way, you might want to get some type of encryption for people's e-mail addresses. IF these people are serious and they are who they claim to be, they can sure as hell fuck quite a few people up if they get their e-mails. Not sure if you have encryption or not, but it's probably something you would want to look into.

Let me make this clear. IF these guys are really who they say they are, then there's a high chance of them looking for something else other then the glory and fame. Why didn't they delete the episodes? Why didn't they hack all the accounts? Why why why... most hackers ( or crackers) Don't just leave things like this.

Hey if the IP comes from

336 S Peck Dr

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

And if the hackers are there...

You should send a letter

And then contact police or something ^.^

To the hacker above me

How does it feel to screw over even yourself?

RE: comment above

This post was for the last one on the first page