Hey hacker guy

Sign in to follow this  

Posted by Anonymous at 02:09:21 :

Its like when u shop in few days ago robbed store...

To be frank, Hackers are nothing more than people who can't be asked to play nice and usually take people's time up with stupid stuff like what happened in the previous 2 news articles. In my personal opinion, I think hackers should not be idiots and should think about who they choose and not choose someone with a high workload.

These hackers are noobs. the scripts they have used are easily available.

to me there little picture reads "LOL WE HAVE NO REAL HACKING SKILLS" =/

but at least there just bragging and not trying to actually take the site down.

also i agree. anyone nearby bash em and post it on youtube.

-Aus

Lets find them in real life and run them over with car YAY!

if someone finds one of these guys please kick them in the nuts for ross this is just like he said its like they beat up a homeless guy

Why the hell would someone do this? What the hell does it prove outside of the fact they are massively retarded? Way to keep it cool though in spite of the rookies. Long live Ross Scott

Hey guys, if you go on accursedfarms.com in the present it said that it is shut down.

If someone has hacked you, it means you're work is worth something. If not to the hackers themselvs then to the audience they know you have.

This is a nice big feather for your hat, Ross... Wear it with pride.

I wish those guys would focus more on doing this sort of "charitable deeds" to bank websites or Paypal. I'd respect them if they actually helped to expose the security flaws where they actually matter.

Posted by Anonymous at 07:36:30

There are a lot of people doing that but not all of them actually report it, I mean just look up Adrian Lamo on google.

whoa! this web-site had was actually protected? who could've thought...

Hmm...A curious occurrence.

If I had any skill/experience regarding website design, I'd pledge it to you.

If me, or any of us I'm sure, can be of aid in any way...I'd be glad to help.

I'd suspect this hacker just decided to hack all existing websites in the alphabetical order.

The fact that he pointlessly hacked Ross supports my theory.

-C.R.

Ross, I sent you an email about rebuilding your site. As you said, it's to be ASAP. So I'm already making a frame for it without your reply.

Please, email me an answer, so that I know if you already got a guy on the case or not.

/DaxterSpeed

Dam everything thats bad happens

Don't worry Ross, I will hunt this ATUL DWIVEDI guy and 'hack' his head off. He is also probably out of shape, making it even easier to butcher the guy.

Of course it won't cost you anything because I love FM, but it might take a while if he lives outside of North America.

God bless!

Taking the high road, Ross, like a true gentleman. Your fans will be here giving their support in whatever way we can. We'll be here for you no matter what. Stay cool, chew bubblegum, and kick ass, brother.

First time I've posted here, been keeping up with your work for years Ross, great work, keep it up, to hell with the people who would do this. I can understand hacking for a greater cause like the anti-racist movement seen below. However, they have no right to do this crap, there is no reason for them to be bothering an artist. By the way, never bothered posting this, but the Pirate Freeman was fuckin' awesome.

Oh, don't know if someone else said this, but "Jai Hind" means Victoria to India... Victory FOR WHAT!? Stepping on Machinima?! Make sense does not this! I'll quote a friend of mine "Sounds like 4chan rejects to me."

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, Ross, may your dark of the interweb be secure, free from pillaging, looting, and general plundering from jackasses, and may your experiences with the source engine be less traumatizing. Good luck with The Tunnel, if you are accepting donations, I may be able to donate $100 or so in a few months towards furthering the betterment of Accursed Farms.

Wait wait wait! Revelation time! Don't Hindu's in India worship the cow in some form or another? And, your site mascot is a evil and/or zombie cow, or possibly just one with night vision or LED's implanted in its eyeballs. Either way, I think they are attacking you for religious reasons, Ross. Maybe you should change your mascot to Robot Chicken.

To 12 Year Old Hacker with no life:

The Offical Army of Ross Scott (OARS) don't give a fuck about you. Go away. Even better, Die. If you don't, we will come to your home, steal your stuff, and kill you ourselfs. Then we will pawn your shit to buy better security and computer upgrateds for Ross.

With All Hate In The World,

Freeman000000