Hey hacker guy

Sign in to follow this  

WTF i come back and find my old account has been hacked and this douchefuck is hacking ur site?

did everything go to hell and a fucking handbasket?

Posted by another "Anonymous" previously

"I was doing some research and some of these hacker guys are actually pretty

experienced. Not praising the hackers but they are really experienced.

-Atul Dwivedi is of Indian origin or is against Indian racism or both in Australia,

He hacked the Royal Australian Air Force and left a giant message saying

"Immediately take all measures to stop racist attacks against Indian students in Australia else I will pawn all your Cyber Properties like this one."

-:chipd#ackb0y hacked the American Academy of Physical Therapy and the IPPO website.

Leaving the same giant picture message as the one on this website saying to improve their security.

"Shame on your security, Make it strong!"

Couldn't find anything on MX MACK though, Possibly he's extremely discreet with his hacking or he doesn't

exist. I'm going with discreet.

-Kinda really impressive."

There are a lot of comments saying a five year old did this. I highly doubt it. If the people who did this are really who they say they are I don't think I would cooperate with them because they already committed a lot of crimes. If the security is outdated, relax people, Ross Scott already said he doesn't know anything about webprogramming so if you know something he doesn't just help out.

can some one translate the indian in the last episode? So far ive seen like 5 comments claiming that he seems to be indian and was probably offended.

They are just a bunch of idiots who have nothing to do with their lives

Okay maybe I'm way off on this, but from the nature of the hack it kinda seems more like a heads-up "hey your site is hackable, you should fix it. I only did this but if you don't fix it some could do worse." sort of thing than a malicious hack. If that was the intent though, he probably should have just sent Ross an email. But I thought I"d put the idea out there.

To: Anonymous at 00:36:25

Yea, that same thought occurred to me as well. It would have been far more logical to simply contact Ross and inform him of the security vulnerability.

These people who hacked the site don't seem to follow any decent kind of logic. They wanted to make a show, wanted to make a stupid, idiotic attempt at getting fame for themselves by loudly saying "hey I broke into your site"

- CrazedNighthawk

Perhaps a Donation Button wouldn't be smart at this time, considering the hacker could probably wire the money to himself instead of it going to Ross.

The hackers obviously know about web programming. See if they will help.

Freeman is right. They are out to get him. Well if this is the end...might as well make smores.

well now there small dick feels slightly less smaller maybe they'll go an piss someone else off now. plus isn't hacking a secure site even though it hasn't got the best security illegal? looks like you got evidence as they deleted you're news and i don't think they'd be able to put it back untouched if you were to take a action to prosecute. some people don't think do they?

Hey hackers! I have something to say to you! Go hifreann leat!

-Street Kid

It looks like a fairly poor hack job anyway. Probably some punk who just learned it from 'the internet', not that I would expect them to read it out of a book. Hell, the only thing he basically did was guess your password to get admin rights, which anyone could have done with Cain

You guys are thinking outside the box. They said that they didn't delete anything other then the news. That's suppose to make us think that they wanted room to hack and to try to get us thinking there just hacking here for the ''lack of security''. But in truth they actually hacked this place looking for something. They didn't find that ''something'' so that's why they deleted the news and put the hacked message. These guys are professionals they wouldn't waste a second here without any good reason. And they also don't care about there fame because they already hacked more serious stuff like ''Royal Australian Air Force'' , or the ''American Academy of Physical Therapy and the IPPO website.'' as the Anonymous said a while ago...

Ross Scott, don't bother buying a new anti virus. I'm sure these guys wont bother us again. But if for some reason they do, then the anti virus wont help. Just a little of advice...

Dear Nuts.

You are no Hacker. You a plain and simple a cracker, the equivalent of a teenage punk who breaks out the glass on a car and hotwires it simply for shits and giggles.

With regards,

-the hacking community

He can't even speak English correctly. This is the new form of terrorism.

That hacker was a fool. Don't let him get to you Ross!

- Fan

Just because someone is "famous" for attacking a high-profile website in the past doesn't mean they are experienced and competent, because not every high-profile website has good security. Anyone who is so inclined can research common security flaws and "hack" a multitude of websites without even basic programming knowledge.

These guys have the mental development of 13 year olds (regardless of their actual ages) and are inspired by the Hollywood's flashy, laughably inaccurate depiction of security cracking. "Team Nuts" gives them a sense of belonging that they couldn't find elsewhere. They google for insecure sites and photoshop their cute pictures, and bestow upon themselves an undeserving title, perpetuating the misuse of the once innocent and respectable term"hacker".

Personally I wouldn't even honor this by investing the time and effort to fix the security holes. I don't think anyone who is capable and determined enough to do real damage would waste their time with some guy's machinima blog.

ross your videos are amazing i couldnt stop laughing id hate to see you quit.

Series cross reference:

This looks like a job for Gmod Idiot Box's Dr. Hax and his arsenal of flying CRT monitors!

HAXXX!!!