Hey hacker guy

Sign in to follow this  

Lmao, I agree with Anonymous at 11:05:49. lol

- CrazedNighthawk

he might be a modern warfare noob.

That hacker will never see whats coming to him!

stupid hackers. prob dont have a sack or a girl

man if these guys are getting in your way of another episode of freemans mind then i hate them good job for standing up to them they are part of the problem and need to be made to be part of the solution (referance)

@ Twiglaser

You're saying that the hacker hacked this site looking for "something" important (instead of doing it for the funsies), despite the fact that he deleted some news and left annoying music? Why didn't he then just look for this "something" and simply leave the site as it is? I mean, why bother?

Actually, why even look for this "something" on this site in the first place? Machinima hardly has anything to do with air forces or whatever.

There's even no reason to believe that this dude is in any way involved with this "team nuts" just because the pictures say so.

Unless there's some freaky IP-tracking-thing that you guys used to find out the identity of this hacker. I know very little about technology.

- C.R.

To anonymous at 18:51:21 I like your idea with him not liking the dead cow because he is probobly Indian and at 11:05:59 it's too bad we don't have das Bo shitt with us. -thomasbguitar

Wana know why? because he probably got mad not finding what he wanted. How am i suppose to know what he wanted, why or what it is, or what ever you even asked for? Hes the hacker not me. IM just making theories for this case.

I may have been wrong about the fame part, but why would he want someone else taking the credit? HE wants the other hacker to get blamed. But the name of those hackers are real since he edited the picture himself ( yea you can tell..)

We can assume that he wasn't looking for something because of the site's purpose ( which is making machinma) but seriously think about it. Right after the graphic card crisis, a hacker comes out of no were and starts hacking for no apparent reason. I don't believe in coincidences. This may has something to do with the problem Ross Scott has.

I really don't see the music being ''annoying''. Maybe he is just hacking for some fame. And the music was suppose to get everyone's attention.

I don't know what is going on exactly. But we have to consider the chances of what this hacker is trying to do.

that comment was mine, i just forgot to log in.

I'm kinda going for the automatic hack than actual person here. It looks like one to me since actual people just telling you to fix your page's security wouldn't screw both news but one or make a new one or even replace the "ACCURSED FARMS" pic. How it is now is just waaay to simple to do and pointless. If that's supposed to be a show off then it's pathetic. So, it's more like two copies of the same program that came from two different sources, hence slightly different pics and nicknames.

Although, little script kiddies tend to do pointless shit so it can be like that, too. But I don't think so because this type of people tend to destroy other peoples work and this here is just minor annoyance.

Tough break my friend. Have a Happy Fourth of July, bud. Looking forward to Episode 29.

Playing the Devil's Advocate here, I think the hackers did you a service...assuming of course hacking the posts was all that they did. (Just the same, I hope you checked for trojans.) Sort of a "if we wanted to do something, we could, fix your firewall" sort of thing. I can't blame you for feeling violated...it'd be the same as the someone breaking into your home, but stealing nothing, vandalizing nothing, yet leaving a note saying "your door locks suck, I suggest you get new ones." Even if the damage was minimal, the fact remains that someone broke in.

I get repeated warnings from Norton 360 telling me someone has been trying to hit my computer and the attacks were stopped. And I don't even have anything worth stealing stored on my hard drive...I don't keep identity information on my computer, anyway. So I'd hate to think of the kind of damage that could have been done to a high-profile site.

Crazy in a box with a side order of fries.

SQL injection is a very simple fix it only takes a small change in the code.

Hey Scott, I run my own website. I used E107 for my website and COMODO Internet Securities Premium. Thankfully I haven't had an issue. Sadly, some people have alot of free time on their hands and choose to deface a creative website. Good luck finding the software you need to keep your work safe and secure.

Ross ill fuck some assholes up if u need me to!!!

Twiglaser:

"Right after the graphic card crisis, a hacker comes out of no were and starts hacking for no apparent reason. I don't believe in coincidences. This may has something to do with the problem Ross Scott has."

How is there any correlation between a hardware problem on his home computer and someone breaking into this site's server? Most likely the person knows nothing about Ross and is long gone.

Hey Ross

LIke you said in your pirate post, we are your loyal crew no matter how many holes spring in the boat. And as for this hacker, we'll stab him until he's near death, pour salt into his wounds, light him on fire with oil, then chum the water for sharks and throw him in.

Then to the rum! HAHA