53 members have voted

1. 1. What "race" are you?

• Black
    • White
    • Other

Sign in to follow this  

No Black People here?? :shock:

Would it count if someone covered his whole body with chocolate? :lol:

(I would definitely try it, even if it was a bit unconfortable until the chocolate layer completely goes off)

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

companies-in-china-rent-american-white-people.jpg

I'm like this lady.

I saw that, then I saw your sig: "No I'm not, I'm a chicken!"

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I heard there are people with greenish or even bluish skin. And they are real.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

There are. It's called "eating a lot of one food with a single pigmentation". If you ate a carrot with every meal, your skin would adopt an orangish tinge after about two months. It might become slightly redder if you ate lots of strawberries with every meal. You'd probably make your liver sad if you just ingested food coloring though.

Black olives(?), purple pickled beets, blueberries (quite possibly the most healthy or least unhealthy choice), yellow pineapple...

Notice how I said "Every meal" in context of "two months or so". That's right, three meals a day, every day, every week, for more than a month. That's what kind of material absorption it would take to change the average coloration of your skin cells to a visible degree.

No one said it would be tasty, or healthy, or cheap. I just say it's possible as far as I know.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

But that wouldn't be temporary or edible.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Ah, but no one said they needed to be temporary or edible. And you could, in a figure of speaking, eat the results, but I digress as this is probably getting off topic :P

Anyway, another whitey reporting in.

Or you could get a plain, full-body tattoo of a single color. That would work.

That'd be kind of cool, if you used special ink. Like, if your skin is exposed to heat, it changes from blue to red. Or maybe magnetic ink, so metal would be attracted to you. Or you could use electrically sensitive ink and a system of weak electrodes to make your whole body an animated tattoo.

Making your whole body tattooed would be silly. Imagine how painful would it be if you had to go into an MRI machine because for example it was the only way to check something in your brain. Of course you could choose to suffer and die from that mysterious illness.

Anyways, I added myself to the white group. Cause naturally I have a white body.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

30 snowmen, 6 "others" and no chocolate? I think this forum might be racist. Hmm, we could team up with the Baptist Landover Church.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30 snowmen, 6 "others" and no chocolate? I think this forum might be racist. Hmm, we could team up with the Baptist Landover Church.

We're far too much of sinners for those saints.

But I do admit, I've never seen a forum with such little differences in skin color.

Retired Forum Moderator