FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 29

Sign in to follow this  

Great episode. Did you notice it was a bit darker than ep. 28? Sometimes I wonder how does that happen without you noticing, being so meticulous about every little detail.

Will be looking forward to the next release, whatever and whenever that might be. I trust that you won't release too much material at once too soon and risk diverting my attention away from homework too much.

Cheers!

Great work on another top notch FM ep..

as always take you time, i for one can wait for the next episode.

ahahaha this episode was awesome ross. it's in my favourites, Good luck in CP -Mastershot

"AWOOOOOO..."

I half expected it to be followed by..."I should have been a werewolf."

CP, FM... I don't care. I'm looking forward to either of them when they're done, no matter how long it'll take.

And the people who whine about it? Screw them.

Wow Ross ! After all the fucks you've meet in your way (Hacking, VideoCard OverHeatingâ

Awesome Ross .

I've got to say, your persistency amazes me. Had I run into this many problems in a creative process - I would have given it up a LONG time ago. I think I can safely say: Trust me when I tell you that THIS is what will make a difference in determining whether or not you will be able to make a living out of these kinds of projects (in the long run).

All the best, Chris.

I really can't wait for a new Civil Protection. Look man, from what you've said before, it seems like you're doing this mostly for fun. Do what makes you happy! I don't have to pay a penny to watch any of these, Freeman's Mind or otherwise. I'll take what I can get.

Besides, Freeman's Mind is starting to get a little bland. I think it wouldn't hurt for you to take a break from it so you can come back later and make it great.

-Brian, from California (who was too lazy to log in)

Another great FM!! nice!! looking forward to see CP´s Mike and Dave!!!

Ross, Your work is fantastic on so many levels. Finding a new episode by your good self is more than enough for us ordinary plebs.

Whatever you choose to focus on, rest assured what you think of them, to us it'll be better than the last!

Hail Scott!!

Thanks Ross. Ten minutes of awesome. Good luck with next CP.

Trey

Thanks man, you're work is fantastic and truly something to get excited about. You are the best there is sir.

Kevin Friel

Hey man its your video no need to be an asshole

man, I loved this episode, it was well worth the wait, I've shown it to all my friends and they agree, it's wonderful, I love it, keep up the great work, it's great to see your still keeping it up with so much going on in your life I can't wait for the next CP episode, it' l be another masterpiece coming from a machinema masters mind.