FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 29

Sign in to follow this  

This stuff is totally awesome! Combines my love of watching other people play video games with my love of snarky commentary! Do you think you could sell a DVD when its all done? Is that allowed?

In the mean time Good Luck on Civil Protection!

Wooooah hell yeah finaly it took you ages to get it done

well FM is easyer than CP so

Funny episode, Ross! I'm pretty sad about the fact the next one won't be any time soon, but I know how much CP means to you and how long you've postponed it, so I think we can wait on FM for a while. I assure you of my moral support throughout the future months.

~Vlad

very funny episode Ross, now take your time on CP we will wait.

Once again funny stuff! GL on the CP episode

Cant wait to the next episode, of both fm and cp good luck, and keep up the good work, from Denmark.

I loved it. I honestly didn't expect Freeman to make it that far in this episode.

Anyone else notice that Freeman has made his first 2 kills that weren't in self defense or by accident?

That was STONE COLD.

Nice. Can't wait for the next CP episode. Is it still going to be a horror themed episode?

Your Freeman's mind vids are great. Lots of people keep saying that you are to slow and all but that doesn't matter for me. keep up the good work!

i just played all the way through Half Life myself. We came far but we still have a LONG way to go. Im curious how Freeman will react to the neilith (or however you spell it). Or the assesin's, or the tanks,

My first comment!. In enjoy all your hard work. I do not think you are that limited doing the Freeman's mind episodes. I check you site about once a week to read the news and our things are. This episode was great!. Please keep up the excellent work.

Take all the time you need. Do your best so you're proud with your work! You inspired me to try to be funnier. I'm working on a Half Life Decay series that is like Freeman's Mind. I thank you for your originality so I don't have to be! Just kidding, but thanks for all of your inspiration even though you might not have intended it to be inspirational. Best of luck to you!

Mr. Scott I have been a longtime fan of your work. Ive been a fan since On a Rail, I then became impressed with your series. Freeman's Mind came out a little bit later and it was seriously one of the funniest sitcom's I've seen. Reading your blog over the years has been interesting as well. I am willing to wait for as long as it requires for another FM and Civil Protection. The wait will be well worth it.