Holiday Avatars, formerly Halloween

I freely offer my services as Santa-hat-generator.

Sounds interessting. Here is the original image. Is that gonna be one big santa hat^^, or something completely different?

Hehe. I don't know what that is, but I'm assuming you meant it to look like a halo. I always thought you were Amish...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well thanks! That should it.

Hehe. I don't know what that is, but I'm assuming you meant it to look like a halo. I always thought you were Amish...

It's a 15 inch hard disk from the 1960ies. The photo is from the presentation of my thesis. The thing actually was on my head (laughing people in the background).

It's a 15 inch hard disk from the 1960ies. The photo is from the presentation of my thesis. The thing actually was on my head (laughing people in the background).

So... you're Amish?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm a little late to get here, but I just did... Now don't say that Christmas is over, because that's just the opposite of what happens. Christmas is the FIRST day in the 12 Days of Christmas song, and if you actually look at the history, you'll find that the Christmas season is supposed to start on the 25th of December, not the fourth Friday of November. (as all the corporate entities in the US would like to have you believe)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.