Holiday Avatars, formerly Halloween

i saw Ssrathi's avatar and i couldn't resist making the BG transparent. :D

[attachment=0]smile2.png[/attachment]

(if he wants to he can use it, i won't.)

I believe I will, Nice job ya did there. Now its even more creepy.. :twisted:

thank you, i'm glad you appreciated it and you're welcome :)

i'm gonna keep this one for awhile, i'll probably alternate between them all.

1. Never realized Prohypster's avey was a house... Thought it was a ghost with headphones.

2. Dashy stopped dressing in style when Lauren Faust told her to.

3. My avey remains the only one transformed and not terrifying. I feel proud of that :mrgreen:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Mine's not terrifying, its terrified.

Same dif. You know what I meant ...

71437%20-%20animated%20deal_with_it%20rainbow_dash%20season_2%20season_two.gif?1318992465

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

3. My avey remains the only one transformed and not terrifying. I feel proud of that :mrgreen:

I thought I was being funny and ironic by having a very serious face avatar with the user title "Professor of Fun", but it turns out I'm frightening.

Dangit, back to the drawing board.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I thought I was being funny and ironic by having a very serious face avatar with the user title "Professor of Fun", but it turns out I'm frightening.

Dangit, back to the drawing board.

His head shape is abnormal, he is in black and white, and his facial expression looks like that of an Alzheimers patient who can't remember the names of the voices in his head. Therefore, it's mildly scary.