Holiday Avatars, formerly Halloween

I can't be fazed by the word cupcakes anymore because now I think of what you're supposed to think of: the cupcakes song in "Call of the Cutie".

Any resemblance to the famous fan fiction now just looks like one of those bizzare non-issue fan fictions relative to the actual material from which there are fans of, like Half Life Full Life Consequences.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I R game for dis. Will find something tomorrow.

Edit: found It. I obviously am not going to find anything legit scary that won't scar people, so I'm going with the "HOLY FUCKING D'AWWW" approach :D

13889%20-%20Halloween%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20fluttershy.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That's two avatars blocked. Rainbow Dash's for obvious reasons, Rarity's because it was creeping me out. Anyways, I'll make something for myself later.

That's two avatars blocked. Rainbow Dash's for obvious reasons, Rarity's because it was creeping me out. Anyways, I'll make something for myself later.

It's for Halloween, get over it. :lol:

Also known as "Username"

Do something equally hilarious but keeping with the theme.

Thusly:

75f308661cd141392c9ddc8bd57ae977.jpg

Master Chef

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I made my avatar a little darker and a bit orange, not sure what else to do...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I just changed my avatar and made it orange.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Halloween must not be your favorite time of year.

Retired Forum Moderator

Halloween must not be your favorite time of year.

I don't like violence. :(

Just changed my avatar back because it looked like a horse out of the corner of my eye. :oops:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I've gone back to my usual GWTB-type icon with a nice, orange tint.