Holiday Avatars, formerly Halloween

You guys have only seen my avatar in two posts so far in the introduction thread, but I suppose I'll pull up my current Steam pic of my old avatar with a poorly drawn Santa hat on it. I wish I were as good with bitmaps as I were with vectors.

As for this discussion on boobs, I vote "aye."

I love your avvy. I'm a big fan of Calvin & Hobbes.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

You guys have only seen my avatar in two posts so far in the introduction thread, but I suppose I'll pull up my current Steam pic of my old avatar with a poorly drawn Santa hat on it. I wish I were as good with bitmaps as I were with vectors.

As for this discussion on boobs, I vote "aye."

I love your avvy. I'm a big fan of Calvin & Hobbes.

The idea of a fluffy, immature, playful creature trying to show his inner intelligence and sophistication by putting on a sport-coat which just makes him look sillier really speaks to me for some reason. I think I can relate. Also, I love it when people tell me they read my posts in Hobbes voice. Even they do a double take. :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Wow, look what I found!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

It's all about the Claus hats.

Especially when your animated character is wearing a live-action hat...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I freely offer my services as Santa-hat-generator.

I would like to see that.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well I've had a crack at this as well having noticed this thread (it may be necro'd, but it's also relevant so lets just post on topic!). It seems my avatar's hat may be the same source as the one you used for Jek Jek Roo's avatar in your post, Mr. ShinyObject. It was the best positioned hat I could find myself, but I have no idea if it's freely available in the public domain or not (I found it on some media.tumblr site). :S

I'm hardly good at image editing, but I tried to darken my hat so it matched the light levels of my original avatar, and I tweaked the colour levels very slightly. I also stretched the hat a little so it would fit.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I just drew a new picture. Better than last year's, I suppose.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I freely offer my services as Santa-hat-generator.

Sounds interessting. Here is the original image. Is that gonna be one big santa hat^^, or something completely different?