What life button do you want?

What button would you want for your life?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What button would you want for your life?

• rewind
    • pause
    • fast forward
    • replay
    • a button to make you invisible
    • slow motion
    • mute

Sign in to follow this  

So I saw this on another forum and thought it was a quite interesting question. Please explain your vote.

I myself would probably go for the invisible button just to mess around with people and the other buttons don't look to attractive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't choose the rewind button because life would be extremely boring if I never made mistakes. After the flaws is what define a person, in my opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fast forward so I can see if all the effort I'm putting into college at the moment is going to pay off. I think it would actually help knowing that one day I will see the light at the end of the tunnel instead of just hoping I will. Uncertainty is a killer. :?

Plus, I can see the mistakes I’m going to make ahead of time and make sure they don’t happen. :mrgreen:

Even death can't heal a broken heart.

I picked slow motion. Imagine how good I'd do in TF2.

Oh, I'd also be a better driver.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Fast forward so I can see if all the effort I'm putting into college at the moment is going to pay off. I think it would actually help knowing that one day I will see the light at the end of the tunnel instead of just hoping I will. Uncertainty is a killer. :?

Plus, I can see the mistakes I’m going to make ahead of time and make sure they don’t happen. :mrgreen:

But you wouldn't be able to go back in time.

---

I wouldn't choose any button as I'd rely on them all in a different way and in the end they'd all be detrimental to my psyche.

i would like the rewind one, not to fix mistakes, but to know what could have happened if i took the blue pill instead of the red one.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I would add the "cheats enabled" button to your poll. That way you can set God mode, All weapons, All achievements, etc.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Well, you could do that with a "cheats enabled" button, like Ross used to in the beginning of Freeman's Mind, when he wanted to give the impression of putting away his weapon but instead switched to one with invisible textures.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

hm.....

My issue is I don't know the coding language that Life uses. I'd be content with a pre-coded button.

Retired Forum Moderator

Pause Button

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I'd go for slow motion I think, provided it's scalable.

yeah, rewind is the best. Imagine having the ability to live a life never making a single mistake

But if you never made those mistakes, you wouldn't learn from them and you wouldn't go back in time to correct them... oh GOD!!!

*head explodes*

Don't try and fix past mistakes! It's like time travel....one little change..... :shock:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."