What life button do you want?

What button would you want for your life?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What button would you want for your life?

• rewind
    • pause
    • fast forward
    • replay
    • a button to make you invisible
    • slow motion
    • mute

Sign in to follow this  

i think that, to sum up the uses of the buttons:

rewind: useful for fixing things

pause: useful for taking your time and think your next move

fast forward: useful for impatient people

replay: useful for watching what you did and trying to improve

a button to make you invisible: useful for being stealthy and running away from school

slow motion: good for avoiding/parrying punches/kicks in fights

mute: good for making a troll stfu.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

None of the above.

I want a remote I can point at other people. With one button.

"OFF"

Fear me.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

you know, there should be two buttons on the remote: play and "X". that way you can stop the action of whatever you chose. you don't really want fast forward or something to never stop do ya? ;)

I do not need rewind, I have no regrets in my life.

I don't need a pause button, this moment is its own concern.

I don't need a fast-forward button, tomorrow can worry about itself when it arrives.

I don't need to be invisible, I am unashamed of what may happen.

But I wish I could have this moment last forever, with you.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

None of the above.

I want a remote I can point at other people. With one button.

"OFF"

Fear me.

They make those and they're pretty common actually.

S-W686.jpg

Rewind, but I don't really want to explain why.

Wait no. Depends. Does rewind/fast forward take you in your current state to the future, or does it skip over like in click? If it skips, then rewind, if not, then fast forward.

Rewind, if I am aware that I am going back. Then I could predict things like Nostradamus.

Rewind, because if you rewind constantly before death you will be able to invent/design the other buttons eventually. Also for the stated reasons trial/error and do things you wouldn't do normally then rewind...

So if you like all these buttons you should all really choose the rewind button.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Rewind so that I can go out and go on a killing spree and do all the very many things my sick hart whants then go back to just befor but still having the memorys of all the things I did ^_^

non-euclidean fuck machine

dude, i think you're the reason most people sleep with a gun under their pillow.

yeeea, that's right, no one will ever get that reference...

For some reason that line sounds vaguely familiar...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Ever seen an action movie? Eveything looks epic in slow motion. Poking a bunny is cruel. Poking a bunny in slow motion is EPIC!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

dude, i think you're the reason most people sleep with a gun under their pillow.

yeeea, that's right, no one will ever get that reference...

It's from Morning Patrol, when Mike asks Dave what kind of superpowers would he want if he could get any, then Dave replies the mind control thing (don't know precisely the line).

Anyway I want rewind button of course.

As for the slow motion thing, I think it's possible for the human brain and the nervous system to work at a higher speed so the environment would seem slower from the observer's point of view.

Is the mute button works on your environment or is it for a specific sound location (ie. some other people)? Because you just need some earplugs if you don't want to hear anything from your environment. So I guess it is for a defined group of soundwaves. Oh, then this second option is also possible with an active noise reduction system.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Instant breakup, seriously, I need that crap to be easy.

Hi Friend.

Fast forward so I can see if all the effort I'm putting into college at the moment is going to pay off. I think it would actually help knowing that one day I will see the light at the end of the tunnel instead of just hoping I will. Uncertainty is a killer. :?

Plus, I can see the mistakes I’m going to make ahead of time and make sure they don’t happen. :mrgreen:

But you wouldn't be able to go back in time.

---

I wouldn't choose any button as I'd rely on them all in a different way and in the end they'd all be detrimental to my psyche.

Lol yea I didn't think when I wrote my answer. :roll:

Even death can't heal a broken heart.