Underrated Xbox 360 games.

Sign in to follow this  

I have to agree on the Force Unleashed. It has a strong story and is pretty fun to play. The second was a pretty massive disappointment though.

I already played the Force Unleashed on Wii. Not sure how the games differ per console (except graphically), but It was pretty fun.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I'm considering getting Force Unleashed on Wii.

I'd rent it, not buy it. It was an alright experience.

EDIT: Although this game is older so might be bargain bin prices so may not even matter lol

Thanks for the advice at least. I'm at least going to get Rogue Squadron to play on it with the GameCube controller. That game was awesome.

I have rougue squadron for gamecube, it was awesome untill the disk wouldnt read :(

Oh well, atleast I have my star fox games.

OT: Was "Black" released for xbox? That was an awesome game for the ps2 atleast, had some kickass graphics for the time, and the gameplay was really good.

"Life sucks sober!"

Thanks for the advice at least. I'm at least going to get Rogue Squadron to play on it with the GameCube controller. That game was awesome.

I have rougue squadron for gamecube, it was awesome untill the disk wouldnt read :(

OT: Was "Black" released for xbox? That was an awesome game for the ps2 atleast, had some kickass graphics for the time, and the gameplay was really good.

It was released for xbox, and it was kickass on ps2...

It was released for xbox, and it was kickass on ps2...

Not so good on xbox ? ^^

"Life sucks sober!"

^^^^^^

I dont know, i never bought an xbox, my neighbour did. This obviously took out the need to buy an xbox. ;)

^^^^^^

I dont know, i never bought an xbox, my neighbour did. This obviously took out the need to buy an xbox. ;)

Haha so true... :D

"Life sucks sober!"

Google translate is your friend

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I think Force Unleashed on Xbox/PS3/PC is better, though.

Please explain. :roll:

The only thing I'm aware is Graphics probably are better (but I don't even know that for sure), because of the Wii's limitations.

The only thing I'm aware is Graphics probably are better (but I don't even know that for sure), because of the Wii's limitations.

It's just my opinion, I just had more fun with the Xbox version than the Wii or PS2 version. Yes, the graphics are better but that wasn't why I liked it more. It just felt better, more complete, maybe due to the fact that the engines on the Xbox/PS3/PC are more advanced. The level design made a bit more sense, and unlike the PS2 and Wii versions where the later levels just got to be sort of repetitive for me, the Xbox version kept me engrossed the whole time. Not sure why you - repped me citing I was 'unwilling to explain' as I'm very willing to explain, I just didn't know you wanted explanation. :/

The one thing I will say the PS2 got right would be the controls as a lot of the time the Xbox version felt less tight and more like I was just slipping and jumping around, more fumbling with the controls than anything else.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It's just my opinion, I just had more fun with the Xbox version than the Wii or PS2 version. Yes, the graphics are better but that wasn't why I liked it more. It just felt better, more complete, maybe due to the fact that the engines on the Xbox/PS3/PC are more advanced. The level design made a bit more sense, and unlike the PS2 and Wii versions where the later levels just got to be sort of repetitive for me, the Xbox version kept me engrossed the whole time. Not sure why you - repped me citing I was 'unwilling to explain' as I'm very willing to explain, I just didn't know you wanted explanation. :/

The one thing I will say the PS2 got right would be the controls as a lot of the time the Xbox version felt less tight and more like I was just slipping and jumping around more fumbling with the controls than anything else.

Look at the bold words in my Quote and then your Quote. Its disappointing the only way I could get you to respond was through a neg. You were ignoring me before.

But, like to thank you for enlightening me. Not just informing me about your opinion, BUT also telling me that Forced Unleashed came out on PS2 (I didn't know that.) Not being facetious either, being serious.