Could you help me choose some light mainstream PC games?

Sign in to follow this  

Hey Farmers

A friend of mine who doesn't have Internet asked me to get some games for her, she asked for Chuzzle Deluxe Puzzle and Jewel Quest Heritage. They're much lighter that what I expected so I'd like to download a few more for her to play. I already gave her Plants VS Zombies and she absolutely loved it (who wouldn't?).

I'm also planning on getting her Angry Birds. These seem all like casual gamer games so I'd like to give her some more of these or if you have a suggestion I'll be pleased to hear it. She also likes some FInal Fantasy games and Pokemon RPGs....

Thanks people (:

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Just about anything Popcap. I remember playing the shit out of Rocketmania way back when. Peggle is awesome, too.

Counter Strike and I wanna be the guy. :)

Okay fine, I definitely liked most of the games in the Humble Indie Bundle 3 (I think 3). Machinarium and Braid were some fun ones.

Super Meat Boy! ;)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

She'll have plenty to play now :D

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Get an emulator and some abandonware roms for classic systems. That's how I spend my days. More or less.

Also, "La abadia del crimen" has been updated and re-released as freeware. One of the greatest old school games. http://abadiadelcrimen.com/descarga.html

Huge maps (for that time), very interesting gameplay, plenty of online guides available.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Maybe Minecraft??? (Don't know if it considered casual)

Hi Friend.

Get an emulator and some abandonware roms for classic systems. That's how I spend my days. More or less.

Also, "La abadia del crimen" has been updated and re-released as freeware. One of the greatest old school games. http://abadiadelcrimen.com/descarga.html

Huge maps (for that time), very interesting gameplay, plenty of online guides available.

That's what I did for myself but I promised I'd gift her a gamepad for her to play emulator games on but I haven't had the money to so... I'll give her that with the gamepad later.

Voy a echarle un ojo a La albadia del crimen, se ve muy prometedor.